where are you?

YN POV:

i wake up at around 2AM to the sound of scratching. i thought it was patches but i look down to see her in my arms. i know it wasnt dream either because hes right behind me. i take dreams hands off from around my hips and walk to the kitchen.

when i walk in all i see is dark...just darkness. i walk to the cabinits to get a cup. i fill the cup up with water and start drinking it. i was looking around to see what was making the scratching sound because i could still hear it. maybe a rat or mouse? maybe it was an animal outside like a racoon or a tree branch hiting the window. But no... i seen absolutaly nothing. i looked around the whole house no rat or mouse. i checked all windows, nothing was there. all that was left was to look outside. and i dont wanna do that at 2AM. maybe ill go out there to shoo it away.

i open the door. a cold breezy wind hit my face. the scratching noises stoped as soon as i opened the door. something was definetly wicked. i walked out and looked around the house...nothing. i make my back to the door to go back inside untill someone put a cloth around my mouth. i tried to scream, but nothing came out. i then blacked out. all i remember was a dark voice saying "shut the door" who ever was with them did as he said. i heard the door shut. what the hell just happened to me?.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER::::

i wake back up. i was on a cold hard floor with my legs and arms chained up. i couldnt see anything, i had a blind fold on. "oh, look whos awake" i heard someone say.

"w-where am i" its so cold. "if he cant pay me back, he wont get what he wants." someone says. what???

i was still in my pjs. i had no shoes on, only socks. i tried to move but i couldnt. "move her to the cell" i heard another say "yes sir".

i heard foot steps come twords me and unlock the chains. they tried picking me up but i refused. till he yanked me up by my wrist and draged me to a cell. he threw me in and chained me back up. he took the blind fold off. quackity, im guessing slime, and jschlatt. whats going on. i was just kidnapped. "thanks boys, ill pay you all when im done. remember, if you tell anyone...your dead" and with that, he shoowed them away. he walked up to me.

"your not as ugly as i thought you were. your not ugly at all actually. your beautiful, very very beautiful. what do i do with you?" he says making me disgusted.

he gets closer to my face and grabes my jaw and looks at my face more.

DREAMS POV:

i wake up, no yn. maybe shes already awake.

i get dressed and walked to the kitchen. no yn, where is she??? maybe she went on a walk again?

i heard a knock on the door and went to go open it.

i thought it was yn but it was just george and sapnap.

"oh hi guys, see yn out there?" i asked

they walked in

"uhm no, were we supossed to?" sapnap said sitting on the couch.

"well i woke up this morning and she wasnt there, i though she went for a walk" i said kinda worried.

"well maybe she did. well tell you if we see her, but for now, do you wanna go mining with me and george for fun???" sapnap said

i look over to see george holding a pickaxe ready to find some caves to explore.

"uhm, sure. why not!"i said since i had nothing eles to do.

i hurry up and feed patches before i walked out the door.

me george and sapnap went somewhere to get some food before we went mining.

after that, we were on our way to get some dimonds.