wait...what?

YN POV

When we were done swimming and telling jokes i started walking back home.

When i walk in the door, i see dream sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"what?" i said

"your late, its almost dark, anything could have happened to you, and i know you went back to lmanburg!" he said yelling a bit

"so? i came back like....3..hours...late, but i had fun, you cant keep treating me like a child" i said, dream raised his eye brows.

"you not going ANYWHERE anymore! If i cant trust you to even go out, i dont think i can trust you to go out anymore, i told you to not go to lmanburg, and you did! anything could happen to you, they could do ANYTHING to you!" he said raisig his voice

"WHAT??? NO, YOU CANT MAKE ME, THATS NOT FAIR, I CAN GO WHERE I WANT! YOU LITERALLY KIDNAPED ME!" i yelled

"THEY COULD HURT YOU, EVEN WORSE, THEY COULD KILL YOU!" he yelled, then walked to his room. what does he mean? kill me?...

i stayed up all night laying on the couch thinking about what dream had said. i dont know what he means, kill me? untill i finally fell asleep, i felt someone picked me up, i was way to tierd to even open my eyes to see who it was. i feel someone laying me down and covering me up, then fell back to sleep.

_____________________________________
skip to da mornin
+++++++++++++++++++++

i wake up to the warm body of someone else

i turn around to see dream sleeping, how the hell did i get here?

i was cold and tired so i decided to go back to sleep, i snuggled my head in hes chest, and curled up in a ball. i feel arms around me again and we stay like that for another 2 hours untill a loud knocking on the door happened, and we both jumped up. when dream went to answer the door, i got dressed into a white crop top, and some grey sweats, i then brush my hair and teeth and put my makeup on, then walked to where dream was, he answered the door and there stood a man with brown/black hair with ram horns, while he and dream were arguing he looked at me, his eyes looking right into mine, he bit his lip and looked me up and down then started talking to dream again. ew, fucking, ew...

"well, if you dont pay me back what your supposed to pay me... ill do it myself" the ram man said, the walked away. dream slamed the door shut, and turned around.

"what?" he said, then walked back to his room. i followed.

when we walked in the room he sat on his bed.

"come here" he said holding his arms out.

"what?" i said confused

"come here" he simply said again.

i walk over to him, he huged me... he huged me, wow. we stayed like that for a few minutes until he stood back up.

"get ready, were going out to get a few things" he said walking out to get his shoes on, i walk out to get my shoes on to then we both leave. we walked in the woods getting wood and dirt blocks, we kept walking for a bit, then we seen a lake, by this time it almost the afternon, we sat down against a tree near the lake.

"im sorry yn" he randomly said

"for what?" i asked

"for yelling at you, i felt bad so i went to check on you last night, i picked you up and brought you to bed, when we woke up this morning the reason i hugged you was because i felt bad, what i did was very wrong and i shouldnt have done it, and im sorry, people think im mean and heartless, but i have feelings to, i cry, hate, and love people, but nobody knows, they think im heartless and that i have no feelings, i do, and it hurts, alot". he says.

"im so sorry dream, i dont think your heartless or mean, i think your caring, very caring. i find nothing wrong about you, they dont know what they are talking about, i think your amazing. yes you maybe kidnapped me but its because you cared and brought me with you". i said laghing at the last sentence.

"you think im caring?" he said in a confused voice

"yes dream, yes i do, i think your very caring" i said looking at him.

"thank you" he says looking back at with with a smile.

"your welcome" i said back

we then decide to walk back home as it was a long walk back, by the time we got back home, it was almost dark.

there is no way we spent alllllll day outside collecting dirt and wood... w. t. h.

we went inside and took our shoes off, i sat on the couch while dream goes to the kitchen. i turn on the tv and put on a movie. when the movie started dream came back in witha bowl of popcorn and candy.

"what the hell..." i said as i whatch him sit down next to me.

"wut?" he says

"why- how, when did you even get the time?" i said

"when we came in i was thinking of whatching a movie, then you put one on, so i made food, plus we havnt ate all day" he says.

"oh" i say laying down on the couch

"dude get up i wanna sit down" he said

"hmmmm.... no" i said wanting to make him mad.

"yn, get. the. fuck. up, or ill do it myself" he says. he cant do anything, im laying down.

"do it... bitch boy" i said giggling

he picked me up and threw me on the floor, hard.

"owww, asshole" i said laying on the floor. he threw pillows and blankets on me.

"STOP IT YOU FUCKER" i yell still giggling

i then feel him jump on my and tackling me as i try to get up.

"BAAAAAAHHH" i yelled as he sat on me, i put my hands in front of my face in defence but he just kept moving them out of my face. i finally got a chance to get up, so i ran, and he chased after me. we ran across the whole house, he caught up and snatched me from behind,

"NOOOOOOOO" i yell and he walked me to the living room. he threw me on the floor again.

"ouchie, no, not again, please, my tummy hurts now" i said holding my belly. "clean up, it isnt gonna clean itself now would it, princess" he says as he starts picking up the blankets and pillows, when we got done cleaning the roomup we both sit on the couch to watch the movie because we didnt before. in the middle of the movie i got sleepy.

"dream, im tiered" i said in a sleepy tone.

"then go to lay down and go to sleep." he says

i lay down on the couch and so did dream, we were both laying down on the couch, dream puts his arm around me, we then both fell asleep.

GUYS I DID IT I MADE ANOTHER KINDA LONG CHAPTER!!!!! thank you guys sm for over 50 reads already, like thank you smmmm!!!! i love all of you!!!!
thanks for all of the support to like omg:)))) couldnt be happier

WORDS: 1260