(1)Chapter 1: New Neighbor

A boy sat in a hearse, watching his parents duet passionately. So much that they get lost in each other and have a quick make-out session in front of the poor boy's eyes.

"Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?" His mother, Morticia, asks.

"Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them." The boy, Wednesday, requests of their driver. His parents have looks of defeat on their faces.

"I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore." His father, Gomez, promises before turning to his wife. "Won't he, Tish?"

"Of course, it is the perfect school for him." Morticia reassures as she lovingly gazes at her husband.

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?" Wednesday accuses. His statement shows obvious signs of annoyance, but his face looks calm and ghostly. "I have no interest in following your footsteps." He says before listing off his mother's accomplishments.

"I merely meant that you will be among people who understand you. I've been told that one of the people welcoming you has many similar interests." Morticia clarifies with a smile.

"Maybe you'll even make some friends."

...

"Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day you were born?" Weems says as she sits in her desk in front of the Addams family.

"I was born on Friday the 13th." Said boy answered matter-of-factly.

"His name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme. 'Wednesday's child is full of woe.'." Morticia explains.

"You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia." Weems compliments. "Did your mother tell you we were room mates back in the day?"

"And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive." Wednesday says, making his mother change to an expression of discomfort.

"You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey." Weems starts. "Eight schools in five years."

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me. I bet this place won't be any different." Wednesday says, hinting how he will either cause ruckus or escape Nevermore.

"What our son is trying to say is that he greatly appreciates the opportunity." Gomez says.

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given Wednesday's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board, and we've made an exception." Weems says with a smile on her face.

"Larissa, what about Wednesday's um... Therapy sessions? The court ordered them." Morticia asks with concern.

"The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. He can meet twice a week." Weems explains.

"Did you hear that my little storm cloud? You're in excellent hands." Gomez says, comforting his son.

"Well, if she survives the first session." Wednesday says, challengingly.

"I've assigned you to a dorm in Ophelia Hall." Weems says.

"Refresh my memory. Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?"

Morticia replies with a nod.

"Shall we go meet with your new neighbors?"

...

They open the door to be met with vivid colors on the let side and a color pallete consisting of black, (f/c) (or red), and a little green. The left side had many colors, stuffed animals, and just a vomit of rainbows. The right side had many plants, vintage items, books, and some gothic interior design.

At least one of them seem bearable...

"It's so.. vivid." Gomez comments as he gazes over to the left side.

"Howdy, neighbor." A hyper girl says as she jumps in front of Wednesday.

"Enid, please don't be too energetic. Not everyone likes to be hit with your level of energy when going to a new and strange place." Another voice says as they enter the room from behind.

Wednesday follows the voice and finds a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes holding a book about toxic plants. He notices how she doesn't wear the uniform and instead wears her own clothes. She wears a black turtleneck with a small chest window, jeans with small rips, demonia's (I have them, they're fun), and a choker with a mini rose in a small jar hanging. Her hair had some (favorite flowers) in them.

(You can change the outfit if you want)

"Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair and Y/N L/N." Weems introduced. The plant loving girl stands next to Enid in front of Wednesday.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Enid comments. Y/N rolls her eyes in response, having known about the boy's natural appearance already. He seemed to be in a state of shock and confusion.

When he saw Y/N, his heart skipped a beat, and not in the good way. Usually, a missing heartbeat would be fine, but this time, it felt strange.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." Gomez reassured.

"Oh.. Welcome to Ophelia Hall!" Enid says, going in for a hug without asking. Wednesday backs away uncomfortably. "Not a hugger, got it."

"Enid, you can't expect everyone to be fine with physical affection. It took me a while to allow you to side hug me." Y/N says, trying to remind Enid that not everyone likes her energy.

"Please excuse Wednesday. He's allergic to color." Morticia says.

"Oh wow..."

"What happens to you?" Y/N asks, curiosity in ger voice.

"I break out into hives, and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday's explains as his eyes bore into her E/C ones.

"Seems painful." She comments.

"Luckily, we've specially ordered you a uniform." Weems says.

"How come she isn't in uniform?" Wednesday asks, referring to Y/N.

"It's her form of therapy. Clothing helps her express and feel comfortable and cope. All I've asked of her is to volunteer where she feels comfortable." Weems explains.

"It helps with my anxiety if that is what you need." The girl herself says.

"Girls, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with his schedule and give him a tour along the way." Weems requests.