5

Cody walked into work with Noah at his side, rambling about what he found annoying about Izzy.

"Yeah, I am really entertained, Noah. But, I kind of have to work," Cody apoligised. He didn't want to have Noah stop talking, he loved it, but he also loved his pay check. He did love the tips he would get, too, for flirting with customers. He couldn't really do that with the guy he liked beside him though.

"Alright, i'm headed home then. Stop by my place after work, i'll help you with Spanish." Like that Noah was gone.

Duncan came out from what Cody liked to call the abis because it was the darkest corridor and he wouldn't dare to look what's actually in there. The emo mocked the book worm's last sentence to the brunette.

"He totally likes you dude!" Duncan shouted to Cody. The shorter boy couldn't tell if he found it nice or sad that at work they're best friends, but at school they never spoke.

"Duncan Hader in the flesh! Nice to see you too," Cody teased back. He tried to ignore Duncan's comment without making it obvious.

"Ask him out," Duncan sternly replied. "Normally I would try to set you up for failure, but it's honestly disappointing."

DJ interupted the two, leaving one angry and the latter relived. "You got another letter, Codester."

Pretty boy,
I think that nickname was made for you. It describes you perfectly- your ivory skin and small freckles looking like tanner paint splatters, your hair that falls just above your eyebrows in a colour not too orange to be a ginger, but not too brown to be a brunette. Your Turkish blue eyes that most would consider teal, but looking at them long enough, you could drown in an ocean a happy man.

The giggle you give almost as an award for saying something you and only you could find even remotely close to funny, because in reality i'm no comedian.

You know, maybe the moon is only so beautiful because of how far away it is. How I, and no one like me, could have it. You are the moon in this metaphor, pretty boy. I fear one day you will go through some strange metamorphosis type transition but it won't be for the greater good. No matter what though, I think I will find a way to make do with you. I love you too much, Anderson. You could kill a man and I could still look at you like you're some form of a greek god. I'll be at your café around 4PM, if you think you know who I am, ask if I want French toast.
Sincerely, yours.

Cody's face heated immensely as he read the nickname and everything about him. How was he going to keep working with this grin plastered on his face?