14

The next morning, one of the two nude boys was awakened by the sun shining in both their faces.

Cody sat up, feeling instant pain in his back. He looked to his right, seeing the darker boy with his mouth hanging slightly open - soft snores slowly escaping his lips. The brunette was happy he lost his virginity to him.

Anderson slid out of the covers and put on some clothes, opening the door silently and peaking out the hall. From what he could see, the only ones still here were Duncan, Justin, Trent, Courtney, and the two residents of the home, Geoff and Bridgette.

He took a quick glance at the sleeping boy behind him, and quietly shut the door. Cody walked down the steps, hearing a few faint creaks, and headed towards Duncan.

"Can you drive me back home, man?" Cody whispered while tapping on the green-haired boy's shoulder.

"Fuck, you're still here?" Cody nodded. "Why- oh. Oh I know why you're still here!" Duncan practically shouted in a laugh while elbowing the beunette.

"Keep it down, okay? Once you're good you take me home?" Duncan nodded. "Also, does Geoff have any Advil? My back's killing me." Duncan scuffed as he sat up from the sofa.

"Could tell you were a bottom. Didn't think Sterecra was a top, however." The taller mentioned while throwing an arm around Cody.

"First time?" Cody's face was red. "His?" He shrugged his shoulders, dry swallowing the pain reliever.

"Probably not if your back hurts that bad. Now go back up for round two, i'm still tired, man." Cody laughed and did as his work mate said.

He was happy he was such a well-aquatinted friend of Duncan's. The emo of the two had confessed that he had never been so real with a friend before Cody, and the shorter appreciated it a lot.

When Anderson opened the bedroom door, he saw Noah getting dressed while on the phone with someone.

"Sí. Mhm. Gracias. Mucho gusto, también. Adiós," wow. Cody's only thought process was just, woah. When was Noah bilingual? Even if that was basic Spanish, it was more than Cody could speak. Who was he on the phone with, aswell?

"Where were you? Hiding of embarrassment?" Noah asked. In a way it was ironic, Cody did consider it.

"Nope. I could never be embarrassed by getting my shit rocked by the Noah Sterecra. Just getting Advil, you did a number on my back." Noah began laughing with a red face, and it took Cody by surprise. He wanted to laugh along, but could only stare in awe.

"Holy shit."

"What?" Noah asked between laughs.

"I made you laugh."

"That shit was funny, obviously i'm going to laugh," Noah responded while shoving his phone in his jean pockets. "I believe those are my jeans as well, but your's fit the same, so I don't mind."

"So, what part was funny?" Cody asked while tilting his head like a dog. "The getting my shit rocked, or you doing a number on my back?"

"You acting like I'm not a nobody."

"I'm sorry, what." Cody asked to the nerd. "That, of all things, that's what you found funny? I don't recall even saying you weren't a nobody, though you certainly aren't."

"You got your shit rocked by the Noah Sterecra? The emphasised 'the' like i'm not just some random seventeen year old, Indian kid, with a crazy strong libido that runs in the family?"