Just For One day

Pov
You reached your office...
You saw a lot of crowds standing in front of your office building. Then suddenly you got a call from your manager...
Manager: Hey, Y/N... Where are you now?
Y/N: Yeah, I am on the lift... I will be there in 30 sec... Well, I am sorry to be late.
Manager: No need to be sorry...
Then he ended the call, and soon you reached your office room

You saw that there were so many people waiting to take your interview...
Manager: So here we have the creator of this game "Miss Y/N" (said loudly to the crowd while clapping)
Everyone began to take your photograph, and some interviewers came to take your interview

After 1 hour
You were done with the interview. Then everyone moved towards the Premier release room. Where the game was about to release. Even Nischay was about to come.
Soon he also reached the office

Everyone: Sir big fan, Sir one photo, Please sir one photo, Sir how are you feeling today? Sir, are you happy today?
after answering so many questions, He sat on the sofa in the middle.
Soon the event began
Manager: Now I would love to call Mr Nischay Malhan, the head of this company. Ladies and gentlemen give him a big round of applause.
Nischay came on stage
Nischay: Well, First things first... I would love to appreciate the team who did great work. And Keep up the great work. Well, I want the team to come on stage...
The whole team got up on the stage
Nischay: Well Done... (While clapping)
But Nischay was looking a little disappointed as he didn't see Y/N on stage.
Nischay was giving a speech and was appreciating them while Y/N showed herself on stage. When Nischay saw Y/N on stage, he got a sweet smile on his face...
Nischay: Oh well now I can see someone who had been a great addition to the team (by pointing on Y/N)
Y/N: Ummmm... Thank you (As she didn't know how to react)
Nischay: Thank you for being a valuable member of the team. I love your confidence. Keep it up... And as Appreciation is FREE so I am giving loads of it. (He was saying this from the bottom of his heart while having the most precious smile on his face)
Which made Y/N Happy. An interviewee noticed this act between both of you... So she asked "Sir may I Know the secret behind that smile after you got to see her." (in a teasing way)
Nischay: (Blushed>infinite)
Another girl: OOOHHHOOOOOO... Ufff... Is this love? (Teasing Nischay)
Y/N was about to decline this thing but nischay stopped her by holding her hand softly.
Nischay: Well... Yeah, So... many of you might don't know... As I have never announced this before but... Today I am officially announcing that "Y/n is my wife and I am happy to have her in my life"

Everyone was shocked and was clapping for the couple (meanwhile imagine the manager who scolded Y/n 100th time before)
This made Y/n shock
Y/n: Am I in real life? (She said in her mind)
Y/n was looking at Nischay as she was shocked... As her heart was also beating at almost 10000Km/sec speed.

After the event was over...
Y/n: Ahhh... That was an energy-consuming event and I am very tired
But Y/n was still happy about the way Nischay appreciated her today. She was tired so she thought to go home... but surprisingly she found that Nischay was waiting for her.
Nischay: So finally you are here...now without saying anything get inside the car ( while opening the gate for her)
Y/n: Ummm... It's Ok I can go by myself...
Nischay: Shhhh!!! I am your boss and you should follow my instruction.
Y/n was already a little scared because of Nischay's behaviour in the past few days. So she stayed quiet and get inside the car.
Nischay was driving the car and I was sitting beside him... The atmosphere inside the car was a little awkward. So you tried to break feeling
Y/n: Well... Nischay
Nischay: Umm... Yes
Y/n: Thank you for appreciating me. Though I Know that you said all those words for sake of your personality.
Nischay: Well... the appreciations were my true words. But those words which I said while announcing you as my wife were just for sake of my personality.
Y/n: I already knew about this thing. (but after hearing this she was broken from the inside)
Nischay: Well, Aren't you asking anything else?
Y/n: No... I don't have anything to ask.
Nischay: Oh I see...
Again the awkward atmosphere began.
Y/n: Well, where we are going now? I don't think that this is the route for our house.
Nischay: Oh so you realized this thing now?
Y/n: please answer my question.
Nischay: Well, you did a very good job so I thought to celebrate this moment. I also think that this will encourage you a lot more.
Y/n: Well I don't think that I need something like this.
Nischay: Well you can't say no as that is not the option.
Y/n: Why are you demanding?
Nischay: No stop this argument and tell me where you wanna go.
Y/n: Ummm... I am thankful that you asked but I want to go home.
Nischay: Don't force me to force you.
Y/n: Ok then... I think I want to see a movie... So can we go to a cinema hall?
Nischay: Are you fond of movies?
Y/n: Yeah, But if you don't want to go there then it's ok
Nischay: No, I was just asking as I am also fond of movies.
Y/n: oh ok

Soon we reached the cinema hall but I was a little shocked to see that the cinema hall In which we were, was the same where mithilesh took me.
By totally ignoring this fact I went inside with Nischay. While going inside Nischay took the wrong way, So I indicated to him the right
Nischay: Thank you... but wait a sec it seems like you have already been here. (Suspected)
Y/n: Yeah... I have been here with my female friends (Awkwardly)
Nischay: Oh Ok
Both of you sat on the power recliner seats, with popcorn. Then the movie got started