Family reunion

Y/N POV
l yawned as I stretched my arms, I never had slept in such an inferior position before. That's when it hit me!! Today was the FAMILY REUNION! Oh my god!, is Nischay still asleep!?... I walked to the living room, but he was nowhere to be found, so I walked upstairs to his bedroom.

I saw Nischay in formal clothes next to the mirror while fixing his tie,
Nischay: Hey....you woke up lateeee
Y/N: Why didn't you wake me up, tho...?
Nischay: I fucking told you that today was our reunion! you should've been fucking ready!
Y/N: Okay, I'm sorry chill
Nischay: Tch...Well just put on the dress I bought, we still have time anyways
Y/N walked towards the closet and picked up her dress, she went into the bathroom and slid her body from the bottom to the top, but she couldn't reach her zipper. She seemed like she was struggling badly, she was afraid she had to go like that but more afraid to ask Nischay for help. She cursed to herself helplessly as she finally held her zipper, but it was stuck...
Y/N:@#$&*+*-&$(#)

Nischay POV
Why the heck is this cunt taking so long!? It's just a stupid dress!... I forcibly opened the door and I was prepared to scold her.
Nischay: Hey!, Y/N! Why the f-
I saw Y/N's back facing me, revealing her bare back. I've never seen her reveal so much skin before. She turned around instinctively and looked at me agitated while trying to cover her back.
Nischay was about to leave, but Y/N...
Y/N: W-wait, Nischay!
Nischay turned around and looked at her with an intimidating look. Y/N looked down shyly as a red colour flushed through her cheeks
Y/N: Hey!...D-don't get me wrong, I just.... need help...
Nischay raised an eyebrow, making her feel more embarrassed
Y/N: Please?...Nischay:(sighs)Fine...just turn around...

Y/N POV
I nodded as I turned around, but I felt something strange in my chest...it was my heart beating fast as his cold fingers were running through my back while he was zipping my dress
Y/N: I-is it done?
Nischay: Yeah...
I turned around and looked at him, but our eyes met and we had eye contact for a few seconds
Nischay: I'll wait for you in the car
Y/N nodded as she looked down and Nischay was about to exit out, but before he did, he said something...
Nischay: Even if we dislike each other, erase any chances in that thick head of yours you might do...
Nischay like that, walked away leaving Y/N speechless
Y/N: (scoffs)Geez!, He is so full of himself! He is speaking nonsense! Why would I ever like him!? Huh!?...

Author POV

Y/N had just finished her makeup and she was heading outside where Nischay was waiting. 

Y/n outfit

Y/n outfit

He looked at his watch while waiting for her. He finally saw her with relief, but Y/N decided to tease him. She made her pace slower and slower and Nischay couldn't even bare watching. He sighed annoyedly as he slid his hair back, while Y/N was smiling internally, amused by Nischay's reaction Y/N opened the car's door and sat on the seat behind him

Nischay: Yeah! Are you a slug!? Why are you so slow!?
Y/N: I have no idea what you are talking about(she said while giving him a poker face)
Nischay: Gosh, we don't have time for this Nischay started his engine and drove away at high speed just like that, with no time to lose
Y/N and Nischay stepped out of the car, but Y/N couldn't keep her eyes off of the large luxurious mansion, she was even more stunned by the gardening sculptures. Nischay, left his car keys on top of his car, and a stranger out of nowhere took them. Y/N ran to the stranger as he was about to go inside their car. She used her small purse to hit him in the head, but Nischay held her wrist.
Y/N: Hey! Are you blind don't you s-
Nischay: He is not stealing our car he is the parking attendant, dip-shit...
Y/N: O-oh...Y/N stood straight and bowed down at the service attendant
Y/N: I apologize for my mistake, S-sorry...
The employee nodded as he stepped inside the car and drove away, but Y/N had both of her hands covering her face
Y/N: Gosh...I am so fucking stupid(sighs)
Nischay: No you are not, look how fast you figured that out(chuckles)

Y/N POV

Nischay continued to laugh, but I didn't argue with him, since I was still embarrassed about it.
Y/N: We should just head inside...Nischay and I walked to the main entrance and Nischay knock on the door. After a few seconds, it opened slowly, revealing a well-dressed woman with a glass of wine. It was Nischay's mother...