Ending

He bit my lower lip, he then slightly opened his eyes and looked at me... He saw my face.... and I was visibly upset with him. Nischay furrowed his eyebrows in sorrow
I stopped hitting his chest because I knew HE knew what he had to do
His kissing went much slower...and his kissing turned into pecks
Quite hesitant he seemed
As he pulled out he retreated, Nischay finally...let go
His face was cold as a blizzard and his stream of tears carried his sorrow
Yet, I could see a hint of embarrassment because of my rejection.
Nischay:...
Y/N: Nischay... I'm so sorry-
Nischay: No, I understand
Feeling overwhelmed, I walked stand firmly for a reply from him...

AUTHOR POV
He leaned back and slid down against the wall Never thought this sad feeling would become so much more...It felt stronger...
That created an awkward silence between us... but then Nischay broked it with an unexpected line...
Nischay: I never raped you
Y/n: W-W-WHAT! (She was completely shocked and her mind got frizzed)
Nischay: Yes, Yes you heard it right, I never raped you!
Y/n: But you said that day you ha-
Nischay: That was a LIE !!! Yes, that was a lie.
Y/n: ....
Nischay: That day when you accidentally fell, I was scared and panicked as you were bleeding heavily, I tried to stop your bleeding but it was getting worse. I somehow managed to stop it, but Kavya di heard that sound and came inside. Your whole dress was covered in blood, So Kavya di changed it, as I didn't know where your dresses were so I gave my T-shirt to you. But then we realized that your hands were getting cold. I quickly rushed you inside my room and called the doctor. Everything was fine, the doctor checked you up and advised, you not to wake you up. I was guilty about it and in shame, that day I slept on the couch but in the morning I felt pain in my neck so just for a moment I thought to sleep on the bed but then-, You Know the REST...
Y/n: Then why you told me LIE and never reacted whenever I called you a rapist! Why Huh? Whyyy? 
Nischay: What lie did I tell you? Did I ever say that I raped you from my mouth?
Y/n: But your words were telling that only, As you said, "just wanted to let you know that I had a lot of fun last night. I feel that your body perfectly fits mine."
Nischay: When I said "I had a lot of fun last night" I was being sarcastic, as I went through a big storm for you that night.
Y/n: What about, when you said "I feel that your body perfectly fits mine"?
Nischay: I meant about the T-shirt.
Y/n was completely speechless...

Y/N POV
Until now I was assuming something less and kept calling him a rapist. No, I am so stupid I kept thinking about the matter one-sidedly. I am 

Nischay left while swiping his tears...

Y/N just stood still at the other side of the door, not knowing what to do. She feared...her day honestly couldn't get any worse, could it?
Y/N's cellphone then started to ring, it was Mithilesh, so she answered
Y/N: I'm not in the mood today
Mithilesh: Y/n I am sorry to disturb you but I ranged you for urgent help...
Y/N: What happen? Is everything OK?
Mithilesh: No, Ummmm... Your mom is in danger
Y/N: What! What happen to her?
Mithilesh: Today, In the office. Aunty came to meet you. Her expression felt like she was in a hurry. She wanted to tell you something important and I thought to call you but... 
Y/N: But what?
Mithilesh: Suddenly a black car came in front of our office. She was terrified after looking at that car. But before I can call you, A woman wearing long boots, a short mini dress, a long black coat on that dress, with a black hat, Came inside. I wasn't able to recognise her face, as she was wearing a mask. Then she called your mom and Aunty went quickly. They had a conversation for 2 min and then... 
Y/N: What happen? Huh, What happens then?
Mithilesh: That lady stabbed your mom with a knife... ( Mithilesh was crying while saying ) She stabbed your mom in front of me and I wasn't able to do anything. I am sorry...
Y/N: Where is my mom now?
Mithilesh: In the hospital, I am sending you the address...

Time Skip
I felt unsettled and my eyes were shaking in fear...  Mom was out of danger but she was still fainted. So I wasn't able to talk to her. Then we left the hospital.
 Mithilesh: Y/N are you sure you don't want me to ride you home?
Y/N: I'm fine...I'll just take a taxi.
I raised my arm and a taxi slowed down, then stopped, but before I could leave Mithilesh spoke...
Mithilesh: Y/N, I've noticed that these days you look dull, if there is any trouble, please tell me
Y/N: N-no, I promise you, I'm just fine