Photos

A small part of the previous chapter-
12:30 p.m

I was feeling guilty for everything that happened in the morning...
Y/n: Nischay will be hungry, So I should go and give him something to eat...
You walked out of your room, but Nischay was not in the house... You searched for him everywhere... And then suddenly ...

In search of Nischay, I went into Nischay's room
The entire room was messed up... Nischay's cloth... Nischay's room PC setup... His wall picture... his stuff... His cupboard... his books... Decorations in the room... Snacks... 3d models, etc
Y/n: WTF!
Y/n: OMG, This looks like he played WWE yesterday... Or maybe he was searching for something... Whatever....!
You started cleaning the room. Almost after 20 to 25 min,  3/4 of the work was almost done and only the cupboard mess was left.
You started picking up the books and were about to keep them on the shelf, but suddenly a photo fell from one of the books...

You picked up the photo and were amazed to see it was yours. The photo which Nischay took with you in the mall.
You were shocked so you started looking for the book from where the photo fell...
You found that the book was an album and almost every photo was of yours starting from the day of your wedding till yesterday's shopping. 
Y/n: What the hell is this... When did I even take these photos? Is it Nischay who clicked all the pics? And why Nischay is collecting all of these? I thought he don't like me! Ahhh... It's very confusing! I need to find out the answer...
But before that, I need to clean all of this mess...
You were done with all the work and were about to put the charger in the drawer and a bunch of paper fell... You quickly picked them up but a line caught your attention "Leave application"
Y/n: Wait! is this a leave application, but of whom!? 
You opened the letter and it was from Kavya di
It was written that she is taking leave for 20 days as her son is in a critical situation.
Y/n: But Nischay told me that he fired her from the job and because of this reason we even had a huge fight!
Y/n: Oh no! There are so many things that are going on!
But suddenly you heard someone coming upstairs so you quickly put all the paper into the drawer, just on time and Nischay entered his room.

This is what nischay was doing when Y/n was in his room-

Nischay was on the way to his house after buying food from the nearest restaurant
Nischay POV
I was a little sad, because of today's morning incident but more than that I felt guilty for scolding Y/n. I got tired of acting like this with her! Even when I love her more than myself! This is breaking me from the inside... I just wanted to lead a happy life with her, I just wanted to love her, I just wanted to live the rest of my life happily with her but I never thought that it will cost me a lot, I never thought of ending up hurting her. Whenever I hurt her, I hurt myself double as her. I am losing my hope, I am losing myself in all these things. I just want to tell everything to Y/n but I also can't do that. I am stuck between death and life. But I have to do this for Y/n. I have to survive. I promise you Y/n, We will be together again. Very soon
But before that, I should give Y/n something to eat.
I was searching for Y/n everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. But then I heard a sound from my room. I thought Y/n might be there so I went upstairs.
I entered my room and was completely shocked after I saw my room completely changed.
It was looking very beautiful and was tidy enough.

Nischay: Y/n... ( said sweetly)
Y/n was a little scared
Y/n: N-N-Nischay s-sorry! I was just cleaning your room.
Nischay: Yeah! I can see that. And Thank you for this. My room is looking very beautiful.
Y/n: Umm... No need to thank you. Well, you might be hungry so I will make something for lunch but just give me 20 min to buy groceries from the shop.
Nischay: No need, I already bought the lunch from the restaurant.
Y/n: Oh Ok Thank you...
Nischay: And after having food. We can go to buy groceries.
Y/n: Yeah! sure 

You guys finished your lunch and head towards the mall

Both of you were choosing groceries together but once more the same situation got created.
You saw Mithilesh again buying groceries, and he also saw you but this time both of you stayed quiet. And pretend as if both of you didn't see each other. But Nischay's eye caught it, and surprisingly he said sweetly "Y/n I think you should hang out with him"
Y/n: Are you sure?
Nischay: Yes...! You may proceed now.
You went towards mithilesh and started buying food. Deep down you were very happy with Nischay's behaviour.
But Suddenly you noticed another guy and it was non-other than Abhishek and he also noticed you. And you guys also pretended as if both of you don't know each other. But this time also Nischay said sweetly "Y/n, I think you all three should enjoy hanging out together. Well, I am going to the other section. So, have fun!"
This behaviour of Nischay was surprising but I was very happy.
And while buying groceries you even noticed that nischay was a little jealous but wasn't showing.