THREE

*After the ceremony*

Norrington was greeting people.To Elena he didn't look as if he wanted to greet them.Everyone then started dancing as the orchestra started to play music.

"Shall we Miss Swann?"

Elena didn't need to look who it was but she still looked up at the person.It was Norrington.

"I would be delighted"Elena says with a cheeky smile.

They danced together for hours,not being able to stop smiling or blushing.Then suddenly the governor walked by and whispers something to Norrington.He looked upset.Not pleased.What was the governor saying to him?Elena hoped it's nothing bad.

"If you excuse me please Miss Swann."Norrington full of annoyance on his face said and started to walk away.

Elena didn't understand.Did she do anything?She didn't say anything.They only looked at each others eyes and smiled.Elena saw him trying to smile.Guest kept running over to him to congratulate him.He simply walked away and stared into the ocean.He then inhaled and exhaled.Norrington then walked over to Elizabeth.Elena could barely hear him but managed to hear...

"May I have a moment?"He asked Elizabeth.

Elena knew what he was going to do.

"How could I ever be so stupid!?He loves Elizabeth,why did I even try!?"Elena thought

She sneakily hid behind a pillar that was quite large in width so she was sure she wouldn't be seen.Unless the governor points her out...

She watched and heard as Norrington spoke to Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry if this sounds so forward but I,must speak my mind"

She closed her eyes shut to prevent tears.

"You have become a fine woman Elizabeth"

"He doesn't know does he?Elizabeth doesn't love him she loves Will!I don't expect her to accept Norrington's proposal!She knows I love him!"

Elizabeth smiled awkwardly and clenched her stomach tightly.She kept breathing so heavily.Is she alright?Elena closed her eyes tightly again.A couple of seconds later she opened her eyes the right time to she Elizabeth fall and a confused Norrington.

"Elizabeth!"She cried

Elena was about to jump but Norrington stopped her.

"No Elena!The rocks!"

Gillette finished for him with a silent...

"Its a miracle she missed them!"