FOUR

Elena saw a man dive into the ocean so she told the Navy soldiers to follow her.

.•°☆♡☆°•.

"Where did you get that?" The strange man asked Elizabeth on the dock laying there soaked with only her undergarments.

Elizabeth quickly tucked the medallion back into her corset as she saw the navy and her sister and father approach her.

"On your feet!"Norrington dammanded.

"Elizabeth are you alright?"Governor Swann asked his daughter.

"Yes im fine."

"Commodore do you really intend to kill my rescuer!"Elizabeth continues.

Norrington completely ignored her words and continued to tell Gillette to fetch some irons.

"Commodore!"

"One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness Elizabeth!"

Elena then spoke up.

"James,please."

Her eyes were filled with a pleading look.Norrington then stopped his men.

"Pirate or not he saved my sister.Please James.For me."Elena said.

"I believe thanks are in order."Norrington says to the pirate.

The pirate gives his hand to Norrington to shake it but Norrington pulled his sleeve up relieving a P burnt in his skin.

"Had a brush with the East India Trading Company had we pirate?"

Norrington pulls the sleeve futher relieving a sparrow flying of into the horizon above the sea.

"Well,well Jack Sparrow isn't it?"

"Captain,Jack Sparrow if you please sir."The strange man said.

"Well I don't see your ship anywhere,Captain."Norrington said.

The man,known as Captain Jack Sparrow slightly frowned for a second.

"He said he's here to Comandeer one."Murtogg said to the Commodore.

"I told you he was telling the truth...these are his ,Sir"Mullroy told Norrington.

Norrington took Sparrow's pistol and started to examine it.After a while he started to say...

"No additional shots or powder."

Sparrow shrugs his shoulders.Norrington then finds a compass in Sparrow's belt and opened it.He frowns.It was pointing straight at Elena.He shakes it and when Elena scurries over to see what was wrong he quickly closed it and put it away.

"A compass that doesn't point North."

The Commodore then pulls out a sword from Sparrow's belt.

"And I half expected it to be made out of wood."Norrington said with a smirk at the end.

"You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of!"

Sparrow put his fingers and inch away from each other.

"But you have heard of me!"

Norrington then signals for Gillette to cuff the pirate in irons.He definitely had enough of this drunken fool.

"Commodore I really must protest!"Elizabeth said taking of the coat the governor wrapped around her.

"James please!"Elena said standing in front of Sparrow.Just a couple of inches away.

Unexpectedly Sparrow wrapped the cuffed irons around Elena's neck ready to choke her if someone came close.

"Finally!I knew you would warm up to me!"Sparrow said

"NO DONT SHOOT" the governor said trying to protect his daughter.Elena was right in front of Sparrow.Instead of killing Sparrow they wouldn've killed Elena!

"Commodore,my hat please,and my effects" Sparrow ordered Norrington

"Commodore"Sparrow said in a warningly voice pulling the irons closer to Elena's neck.

Suddenly Sparrow smiled as he saw Norrington.His eyes were blazing with fury and jealousy.Sparrow then slid one hand down to Elena's chest.Norrington then quickly snatched the effects of Murtogg and Mullroy and held it in front of Elena and Sparrow.

"Elena,it is Elena?"Sparrow asked

"Its Miss Swann to you!"Elena growled at him.

"Now,Miss Swann if you'll be so kind."

Elena takes Sparrow's hat and placed it on his head.She then takes his belt.She turns around to face him so she would be able to put on his belt for him.

"Your despicable!"Elizabeth shouts at him.

"I saved your life,your sister saved mine we're square!"

"Barely"Elena said

Sparrow then turns Elena around again and started shouting out.

"Now gentlemen,mi'ladies,you will always remember this,as the day,that you almost caught,Captain Jack Sparrow!"

He unwrapped the irons from Elena's neck and pushed her to Norrington.Elena was shaking and wrapped her arms around Norrington's neck.She the removed her head from his shoulder and looked up into his eyes.

"Are you alright,are you hurt?"

"No James,I am fine."

They stared at each other for a while.Norrington commanded his sailors without breaking the eye contact and stayed a bit more holding on to her and then ran off.He turned around the look at her once more and smiled.He started to run again.