NINETEEN

*Isla De Muerta Battle*

Elena ran as fast as she could searching for Elizabeth.She had no weapon with her so she just ran hoping no one would catch up.A bullet from a pistol went right past her neck.She started bleeding and realised someone was shooting her.Another bullet was shot and someone dragged her away.She tripped and fell to her knees in front of the person.

"Elena?" The person said

She immediately knew who it was that dragged her away.She looked up and smiled slightly at James who was standing in front of her.He gave her his hand and helped her up.

"What are you doing here!" Norrington said

"I'm here to find Elizabeth." Elena said casually

"Elizabeth is here too?"

"Yes." Elena confirmed to Norrington

James gave her a disappointing look but hugged her.Elena then understood how shorter she was than Norrington.She was up to his shoulders and her face was buried in his clothes.She slightly giggle at the thought of Elizabeth and James hugging.Elizabeth was way short than her.Imagine her and Norrington!Elizabeth almost never stayed near Norrington.She always had Elena in between her and the Commodore and stayed a couple feet away.The though of Elizabeth and James together upset her as she thought even more and more.

Suddenly a pirate ran screaming towards them and Elena was thrown behind James as he started fighting the pirate.Another pirate ran towards Elena.She gasped and ran towards the pirate James killed and took his sword.

"That counts as stealing" James said after Elena defeated the pirate

"Well was I suppose to be a coward?" Elena questioned him

James gave a mischievous look on his face and said...

"I have never seen a woman fight before."

"Well,now you have." Elena said stepping towards James

James placed his arms on her back.Elena placed hers of his neck.But then she saw how close they were and stepped back.If the governor were to catch them so close they both would be punished.James looked hurt and stepped forwards to Elena.They wrapped their arms slowly around each other.Elena went on the tip of her toes and touched her lips with James'.She closed her eyes cherishing the moment.Knowing this will be the only time she would be able to do this.They were suddenly in their own world and everything went black.