NINE

*The Cave Of Isla De Muerta*

Barbossa walked with his head as high as a King's.His face was emotionless.The cave was huge.Treasure such as crowns,coins,gold bars,diamonds,all sorts around in piles.Elena and Elizabeth glanced over the torches illumine carvens off the side and just the edge of an mountain of coins.There is definitely more but they are lost in the darkness.The two girls stood in a large mountain of coins,bars of gold,crowns and lots of more junk.Before them stood a wide Treasure Chest filled with golden medallions with a skull and two bones forming a X behind the skull was on it.Barbossa then walks up behind the girls and held the medallion Elizabeth had before.

"Here we stand,before The Cursed Treasure Of Cortez himself.Won by blood.It demands blood in return!"Barbossa said for everyone to hear.

All eyes turn to Elena and Elizabeth.Barbossa takes a golden knife with jewels on it from the chest.There are two pirates behind each girl holding their hands by the wrist so Barbossa was able to break the curse and another were holding them in place so they wouldn't run away.Elena tried to get the pirates hold off of her but failed as they were much stronger than her.

Barbossa raises the knife in air.Elizabeth turns her head away and closes her eyes.As for Elena lowers her head and tries pulling her hand away.Barbossa then cuts both of their palms with the knife and places the medallion on Elena's hand.He then takes Elizabeth's hand and slapped her hand over Elena's with the coin so both their blood would get on the medallion.Elena flinched as Elizabeth's hand harshly wet on hers.Barbossa then forced their hand apart and the medallion dropped into the treasure chest.

Barbossa lifted his head and smelt the air.Elizabeth and Elena were both pushed behind Barbossa as he tilted his head back.

"Did it work?" A crew member asked his Captain.

Barbossa then looked disappointed and rolled his eyes.He then took out his gun and shot Pintel in the chest.

"Your not dead!"The crew member who asked if it worked said.

Pintel smiled awkwardly.

"He shot me!"Pintel said in a voice mixed with shock and awkwardness.

"IT DID NOT WORK CAPTAIN!THE CURSE IS STILL UPON YOU!"Elena shouted to Barbossa

"YOUR NOT THE CHILD OF WILLIAM TURNER!?"Barbossa exclaimed.

"No."Elena admitted.

"YOU!ARE YOU THE CHILD OF WILLIAM TURNER!?"Barbossa said walking towards Elizabeth.

"No."Elizabeth admitted calmly

Elizabeth seemed to be the only calm one in the cave.Barbossa then used both his Elbows to knock them out.They Immediately fell down the golden pile just beside a deep pool of water making it look like a river of the shape.Then suddenly...someone woke them up and put their hands on their mouths to prevent them from screaming.