SIXTEEN

*Next morning*

Elena woke up with a sore back.Her head was hurting and her body was all in pain but she got up.Elizabeth was not in her bed.She must have went out to see father and the crew perhaps.

"Elizabeth,are you accepting the Commodore's proposal?"Elena heard her father say.

"What is this woman doing?Is she going to pretend she likes the Commodore?She likes Will!" Elena though

"I am"Elizabeth replied to her father.

She froze at her sister's words.Her tears stung her eyes

"Elena!"Elizabeth gasped

Elena turned and ran away.

"Elena please!Wait!" Elizabeth ran after her.

Elizabeth went inside her room and sat beside her on the bed.

"Elena-"

Elena placed her head in her hands and started to sob.

"No Elizabeth.No."

"Please listen to me-"

"No!Go!"Elena shouted at her

Elizabeth then looked down and left the room.It was better to leave her alone when she cried.Elena would get angry and cry at the same time and then won't know what to do or what she is doing.Elena wiped her tears and placed her hands back to her head covering her eyes.If anyone walked in she would act as if her head hurts and she would like to be left alone.

Hopefully no one saw her crying other than Elizabeth.She would be embarrassed if her father knew she loved the Commodore.He wants him to marry Elizabeth.And not only that but Norrington wants to marry Elizabeth himself.Anger burned inside her.She lied down with one of her hands on her head and another on her chest.