SIX

*The Black Pearl with Barbossa*

"Ney!You'll not lay a hand to those who are under the protection of parlay!"Barbossa tells a crew member who slapped Elizabeth across the face.

Elizabeth was rubbing the cheek she was slapped on.It was all red now.

"My apologies ladies,as you were saying before you were so rudely interrupted?"Barbossa continues.

"Captain Barbossa...we have come to negotiate the cessations of hostile against Port Royal"Elena said

Barbossa seems both impressed and amused when he heard these words.

"There was a lot of long word there,miss,and we're not but humble pirates.What is it you want?"Barbossa said.

"We want you to leave and never come back!"Elizabeth says.

The entire crew start laughing as soon as Elizabeth said those words.

"I am decinclined to acquiesce to your request.Means no."Barbossa told them.

"Very well." Elena said with a small cheeky smile.

She grabs the medallion off of Elizabeth's neck and holds it past the rails of the ship.

"I'll drop it!"Elena shouted.

She held the medallion ready to let go and it would fall into the ocean.Elizabeth gives her a confused look.

"My holds are bursting with swag.That bit of a shines matters to me?Why?"

"Because that's what you're searching for.You've been searching for it for years!We recognise this ship,we saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England!"

"Did you now?"Barbossa says interestingly.

Elena and Elizabeth look at each other knowing they are getting no where.

"Well,I suppose there is no point in keeping it, if it is no use."Elena tells them.

She took her hold of the medallion only to catch it once more with her thumb as Barbossa approached.

"NO"He cried.

Elena and Elizabeth smile triumphantly.

"Do you two have any names?"Barbossa asked.

"Elizabeth and Elena."Elizabeth tells them.

"Oh thank you Elizabeth,you are so much help."Elena thinks to herself.

Elena glances at Elizabeth with a look.Elizabeth knew what it ment.

Carefully!

"Turner,Elizabeth and Elena Turner."Elizabeth finished.

Elena rolls her eyes and forces herself to go with Elizabeth's plan.

"We are maids in the governor's household."Elena said to Barbossa.

Barbossa widens his eyes.The crew kept whispering the name Turner.

"You've got sand for a maid."

Elena and Elizabeth looked confused but curtsied.

"Thank you sir"Elizabeth says.

"And how do maids come to own such a trinket as that?Family heirloom I suppose?"Barbossa questions them.

"Of course.Its not stolen if thats what you think."Elizabeth confirmed.

"No no"Barbossa says.

"Nothing like that."

"Very well.You hand that over,we'll put yer' town to our rudder and ne'er return.

"Can we trust you?"Elena asked.

"It was ye' who invoked to right of parlay!Believe me,miss,you best hand that over now...or these be the last friendly words yer' both hear!"Barbossa warns.

Elena hesitated,but she had no choice.She hold out the medallion to Barbossa and he grabs it and clenched it into his fist.

"The bargain?"

Barbossa gives the girls a devilish grin and nodded to his crew members.

"BARBOSSA!"

.•°☆♡☆°•.