Does Jauregui Sound Familiar?

That old quote "headphones on, world off" is true.

Because with my earbuds, I have the power to listen to great lyrics, amazing guitar riffs, and beautiful vocals. I can focus on the music and not think about what just happened between my "girlfriend" and I earlier. I have the power to change what mood I'm in just by clicking the next button.

But sometimes I do leave the ballads on, just because I need a little pain. Pain makes us remember that we are all human beings trying to get by.

"Camila, stop listening to that song, you're hurting yourself."

"Really?" I chuckle emotionlessly, blowing out a breath, a puff of my breath visible due to me being outside in the cold October air.

"C'mon, you're a mess." I snorted.

"What a lady's man, 'cause we all know ladies love to be called a mess."

"Camila I-Don't-Know-Your-Middle-Name Cabe-"

"Camila is my middle name. My first name is Karla but I don't use it."

"Why not?"

"...Because my girlfriend said that she preferred Camila..."

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO-"

"That's not my full name." I began to inspect my nails, bored out of my mind.

"Okay, I can see that you're uninterested and ticked off, but we found another email. This one actually has a name." I feel my eyes widen, but I don't get excited because considering what's happened recently, I'm not in the mood to be led on.

"The name is Clara Jauregui. Does that name sound familiar?" My ears perk up at the surname because it's not a common surname, but then I shake away all of the silly thoughts that run through my head.

I shake my head no solemnly.

░░░

"Is Lauren Jauregui being inconsiderate?"

"Famous Popstar Lauren Jauregui didn't show up to her latest concert."

"Lauren Jauregui has been neglecting her popstar duties: concerts, meet and greets, CD signings. Is this a new side of the famous Cuban singer?"

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to hear people talk about a popstar they didn't know. I can imagine how Tumblr Girl must be reacting to this.

"Excuse us." Max says to me and walks out to the balcony, Nev following him. I shrug, even though they can't see me, continuing to flip through the channels. I notice that one of the camera men went with them, since I heard the balcony door shut and the man is joining their conversation.

I settle on turning the t.v. off because it seems all anyone is talking about right now is Lauren Jauregui. I hear a thump which attracts my attention, my eyes casting over to the balcony door where I see Nev and Max heatedly arguing. My eyebrows scrunch, worried about what they're talking about and why the camera man is recording them. I look to the rest of the camera crew and they shrug, neither of them knowing what's going on.

I reach my hand out for my laptop and turn it on, waiting for it to load, meanwhile watching Nev and Max talk calmly. I scrunch my eyebrows again, wondering how they resolved their issue so fast. I shrugged, turning my attention to my laptop and typing in my password. I wait for it to load then I click on Safari, my homepage being Tumblr - of course.

I scroll through my dashboard and become bored, until I see a post that attracts my attention.

- i never thought i would love someone this much but here i am at 2am thinking of you nonstop like a broken record

b.z.

I look around the screen of my laptop and realize how late it actually was. To be specific, it was 2 a.m. I decide to gather my stuff and when I'm about to stand up and say goodbye to everyone, Nev and Max come back inside, breathless from the cold air.

I'm about to say goodbye, but then Nev says what I've wanted to hear for the past 5 years.

"We know who your Catfish is."

________________

This story's gonna be pretty short. Since I couldn't wait too long (or make YOU wait too long) for them to solve it, I decided to write it in here. But the story is far from over, okay guys?

Sorry for the late update.

I think that's it.

LOVE YOU BYEEE

~ InTheseWalls xo

P.S.: I love making Camren/Tumblr edit posts :)