The Broken Lamp

Camila wakes up to the sound of her phone buzzing annoyingly on her nightstand. She groans, lazily throwing her arm on the nightstand, wincing when her hand comes into contact with tiny shards of glass. She jumps up, holding her prickled palm in her hand, slight drops of blood revealing themselves.

"Shit." She murmurs, beginning to carefully to remove the glass. She begins to wonder why there was broken glass on her nightstand. She slowly looks up, suddenly remembering why there was broken glass.

The lamp she and Lauren broke last night.

She suddenly looks down, realizing that she was uncovered. She quickly covers herself with the sheets, then looks over at Lauren who was sleeping soundly, facing the opposite way, her back exposed.

A small smile creeps onto her face and she lightly reaches a hand out to caress her back. Feeling that the action would wake her up, she just decides to move the hair from her back.

She lets out a huff, not knowing what to do since Lauren was still asleep

She lets out a huff, not knowing what to do since Lauren was still asleep. What was the protocol for this? Was she supposed to give her a pat on the back and leave? Was she supposed to cook breakfast? This was all so confusing for Camila.

She just decided to leave. Of course she left a note and made her an egg sandwich, but she couldn't wait to get out of Lauren's quiet suite.

░░░

"Gurl, your mom was flipping her shit, and the guys were too." Dinah says when Camila steps into her room. She's not surprised to see that the entire catfish crew is there, as well as her mom and the guys.

"Was not." Nev and Max say in unison, laying down comfortably on her bed as if they had been there for hours.

"Oh, my Camilita!" Sinu blurts out, falling into Camila's unsuspecting arms, but luckily she catches her.

"We were so worried!" She says, slapping her shoulder. Camila winces overdramatically, or that's how it would seem to anyone who didn't know that she had a few hickeys hidden under her sweater.

"Gurl, is that a-"

"A what?" Camila says quickly, feigning innocence.

"A hi-" Dinah begins, reaching a hand out to the hem of her sweater.

"A what?" Camila quickly slaps hand onto her neck, trying not to wince.

"Hey guys, why don't you guys go get breakfast?" Nev offers out of nowhere. The crew leave quickly, grumbling about how hungry they were, Sinu leaves too.

"Where did you get those hickeys from?" Dinah exclaims, pulling the hem of her sweater down, revealing an array of dark bruises.

"Dude, this-"

"What? Lauren and I had a little fun last night." Camila defends, blushing at her choice of words.

"It looks like you had a fucking blast." Max snorts, ruffling her hair, to which she responds with a groan. This is exactly why she was hiding them.