Help Me Find My Catfish

Dear Nev And Max,

There's this girl. Her name is.. well, that's the thing. I don't know her name. We met on Tumblr, her pen name being ssweet-dispositionn. She seemed like a chill girl and a fun time, so I started talking to her. Turns out, we have much in common. We've never taken it further then Tumblr, so I don't even have her phone number.

Tumblr Girl, which is the nickname I've given her until further notice, claimed that she had feelings for me since Day One. Me, being the delusional, sappy romantic fangirl that I am, admitted my feelings back.

So, we've been together for about four years. I know what you're thinking, "Why wait so long?" Well, she is infact my first girlfriend, and I didn't know what to say or do but be all lovey dovey with her.

To cut to the chase, I've tried reaching out to her by Skype and SnapChat, but there's always a lame excuse given on her part as to why we can't.

"Oh, my phone isn't working that well, babe."

"I have to eat. Don't want me getting sick, right?"

I don't like the secrets that she's keeping, they're practically crawling at my skin as if I should know, as if it's so obvious, but I don't.

Anyways, Nev, Max, will you help me find my Catfish?

Sincerely, Camila Cabello

P.S.: I'm only seventeen, by the way. Is that bad?