Offline

"Nev, Max, you dirty little-" I shouted when I opened the door to their shared hotel room, only to find them playing Uno and having a casual conversation. At the sound of my sudden presence, they attract their attention to me, noticing my pout and my shoulders slumping.

"I thought you guys would be making out or something." I said, shrugging while I walked over to the bed they were occupying, grabbing seven cards from the stack.

"Such a fangirl." Max muttered, but still gave me a side hug and chuckled in my hair. I smiled and put a blue reverse down on the stack, making Nev counterattack with a draw four card.

"If you weren't helping me find my girlfriend, I would've tackled you right now." I said, going to grab four cards. I smiled at the fact that I got all yellow, which quickly turned into a grimace when Nev said he changed it to red.

"Dude, no." I said, leaning my head on Max's shoulder as I groaned.

"You know, we should be working on finding your girl, and that draw four was-"

"Yeah, but first I shall kick Nev's ass, and then we can work on that." I replied, waiting for Max to put his card down. He put a wild down and I grinned when he said yellow, placing a draw two for revenge. Nev groaned but complied.

"So, Camila," Max said out of nowhere. I replied with a nod to say that I was listening.

"Do you know what kind of music Tumblr Girl likes?"

"Uhmm... She sort of likes a lot of peo- wait no, The 1975, we share a unique obsession with them. Obsessed with Lana Del Rey... She loves the grunge-y kind of music, but she still jams out to One Direction. She also has a strange obsession with Lauren Jauregui, she's all over her dashboard." I said, not realizing that Max was recording until I looked up. I shook my head and worked on defeating Nev.

Nev paused for a second and looked at Max momentarily, then shook their heads in unison as if they were thinking the same thing. I was curious, but thought it was better not to intrude.

"Her obsession with Lana Del Rey... how is that less strange than her obsession with Lauren Jauregui?"

"As much as she loves Lana, Lauren is usually the most you'd find on her dashboard, like I said."

"Do you like Lauren Jauregui?" Max asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but my gaze never strayed away from my cards.

"Yeah, she has cool music and is hella hot, but Tumblr Girl could definitely write a list of things she loved about her that would be longer than Santa's naughty list." I said clearly, placing down another draw four card which made Nev groan.

"Camila, have you ever asked her for her phone number?" I looked up, a look of anxiety on my face.

"N-no, I didn't think I'd really need it." I said, trying to push my thoughts away and stare back at the deck, noticing that Nev had already finished. We glared at each other and he quickly said Uno before I had the chance to, so I decided to just shove him off of the bed.

Max chuckled, but turned serious as soon as he placed his laptop in front of me, the familiar Tumblr sign in page already displayed. I quickly signed in and immediately went to my asks, hoping she was online, thankfully she was and had already sent me a load of messages asking me how I was and if I was online.

I looked up and saw Nev and Max stare at me expectantly and I sigh, answering her questions and leaving my last response asking why we haven't exchanged numbers yet.

But as soon as I sent my message, she was offline.

___________________

IT'S SHORT, OKAY.

GOODBYE

I WANT TO UPLOAD MY LAST CAMREN FIC ALREADY, BUT IDK.

IT'S CALLED FOOL'S GOLD

HAH SNEAK PEAK

THIS IS THE ONLY AD I'VE MADE FOR IT xD

bye

~ InTheseWalls xo