Meeting

"No, Banjex, we're not doing this." Bamburai sighed, as Banjex attempted to pull him out of the door.

"Bamburai, you're making it harder than it needs to be. You said you wanted to 'move on from my brother,' what the hell happened to that?" He sighed, pulling a bit harder, but being careful not to hurt him.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WANNA GO TO A POPCORNTOPIA LGBT+ MEETING WITH HIM!"

"Come ON Bamburai! I already signed you two up, he agreed to it, and so did you!"

"WHEN!?"

"Yesterday, after movie night!"

"I was half asleep!" He facepalmed, holding onto the side of the door in order not to be pulled out. "That doesn't count!"

"We're-" He pulled Bamburai out, putting down into the car. "GOING!"

With reluctance, Bamburai buckled himself in, taking a brief look at Bamwind in the front seat as the car started, beginning to drive, Banjex adjusting the front mirror.

"It's not a far drive." Banjex said. "It's only 20 minutes away."

Bamburai gulped. What the hell was he going to do with 20 minutes in a car with his brother? He sighed, slumping down in his seat as he looked out the window.

"What is... LGBT anyways?" He heard his brothers voice, and immediately resisted an urge to scream.

"Oh, it stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender. There's other identities, too, but these are the main ones." Banjex responded.

"Lesbian?"

"The female version of being gay."

"Oh. I- did not know women could feel this way about other women as well."

"For fucks sake, Bamwind. Why wouldn't it be equal across genders?" Bamburai interjected, the conversation making him want to reach across the car and strangle Banjex for making him go to this damn thing.

"You're right." Bamwind said anxiously. "I should've known it was equal."

The car grew silent except for Banjex's rock after that, the atmosphere thick with tension. Bamwind put his hand on the car window, anxiously waiting to arrive at this place.

After what seemed to be eternity, they arrived at an ice rink, walking up the ramp to the food court, where a group of people were sitting around a huge table, some on their phones, and some talking with others.

"HAI, BANJEX!" A man with purple clothes and hair with green tips skated over, carrying a bag of ice rink fries. "Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Sup, Banzack. I hope you don't mind that I bought some of my friends to this meeting." He motions to Bamburai and Bamwind.

Banzack looked at Bamwind, skating over and shaking his hand repeatedly.

"OOOH! ARE YOU NEW IN TOWN? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU AROUND!"

Bamwind froze, taking a moment before responding.

"Yes. I am new here. Your name is Banzack, right?"

"Yeayea! What's your name?"

"Bamwind."

"OH MY GOD!" Banzack let go of his hand. "THAT'S SUCH A COOL NAME! GUYS! GUYS! WE GOT A NEW MEMBER AND HE HAS THE COOLEST NAME EVER!"

"Banzack, you don't have to be so loud." Bambistep walked over, keyboard in hand. "We've already got enough complaints from the managers."

"This is an important occasion, Bambistep. He's a new member!" He jumped up and down. "We haven't had a new member in forever!"