Chapter 13: Cereal Troubles and Preparing

Warning some what if fluff and i can NOT write fluff so plz lower your expectations plz CHAPTER

Vikk's POV

Everyone walked in and went to their rooms. I walked into ours and sat down on our bed. Lachlan walked in and set down his bag next to our desk. He pulled out his math book and began on his homework. I pulled out my phone and went on Snapchat. I took a picture of Lachlan doing his homework and sent it to everyone. I went and changed to just boxer before coming back and sitting down on the bed. Lachlan's phone went off and he pulled it out to find the picture of him.

"Really?" he said as he raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"I do what I want." I replied.

"Really? *eye roll*" he said as he got up and walked over to where I was sitting. He leaned over me and grabbed my phone putting it on the table while he kissed me sweetly and passionately. I instantly kissed back and ran my hands up his back. We both fell into the kiss as it got more and more passionate. Lachlan backed away before taking off his shirt in one fluid movement. Now it got way more intimate as I was only in boxers and Lachlan was in shorts. Lachlan was running his hands down to my hips and kissed me.

"Guys, do you still have the cereal?" someone asked. Lachlan and I parted to see Mitch glued to his phone walking in, not noticing me and Lachlan. I looked straight at Lachlan and start laughing.

"Guys, do you have the...............OH MY GOD." he said as he realized what we were doing. He falls and runs out of the room. Lachlan and I start laughing and we decided just to cuddle. We could hear Mitch telling Jerome what happened. We hear Jerome get off the couch and walked down the hallway. He walks into our room, walks over to my desk, and grabbed the box of cereal in here. He turns to us and throws something at us. Lachlan picks it up to realize its a condom. Jerome looks at us wiggles his eyebrows and walks out. Lachlan just threw it in the trash and we continued to cuddle.

"Babe, you know that MCPT is in a few weeks right?" I asked Lachlan.

"I do, but exactly is MCPT?" he asked me.

"MCPT is the Minor Computer Programming Tournament."

"But we are not minors."

"Its called minor because there are two tournaments you can join; minor is the one in high school and major is in college. At MCPT, we have twelve hours to program whatever they want us to. You ever does the best wins."

"And you guys have won."

"Yep, how did you know?"

"The principal has a picture of you guys winning it."

"Oh, well, MCPT is very intense. People sabotage each other. One year someone poisoned the team chosen to win. It is crazy. We won last year because the leader of the team that has won because he got pneumonia.For the past few years, it is a major battle between us and them."

"What exactly do you do?"

"Program. They give you a specify task to do and you only have twelve hours to do the best you can on it. Our team will be me, you, Mitch, Jerome, Preston, Rob, and Megan. We all program except Mitch and Jerome who troll other people and make sure people don't troll us. They also keep us awake."

"Keep you awake?"

"12 straight hours of programmers can really get to you. And it is your first year, so you get longest nap."

"Who has the shortest?"

"Either Vikk or Megan."

"Was that in third person?"