PILOT (Part 1/2)

NOVA CANE JACOBS "CANE"|| HE/HIM|| AGE: 23

The bell rung for round three causing for me and my opponent to begin circling each other. Sweat had been running down my body as blood ran down my mouth as well.

He took a swing causing for me to doge it, but the second swing caught me in the eye causing for my vision to slightly blur.

I was a little taken back so he waisted no time sending blow after blow to my face until I got caught into the rope.

The ref blew his whistle before pulling him off and sending me to the corner where my trainer was.

"The fuck is wrong with you son ??"

Who is also my father.

"You're embarrassing! That little ass nigga is really out there fucking you up and you're acting like this shit is just another fight??" he asked before holding the bucket up to my face

"Spit!" he demanded

I drunk some water before spitting into the bucket and rubbing my eye

"Oh now you mute?"He questioned causing for me to shake my head and sigh.

"Man fuck this." I replied

"Nah you listen to me, you get on that rink and you beat that little nigga until that ref pulls you off. Show ing mercy is week, we don't have mercy to give" He demanded before rubbing my shoulder and pushing me back up.

"Show them who the fuck you are Cane!" He yelled

After the bell dinged we began circling each other once again. I held my arms high enough to guard my face, but I still wanted to be able to read this nigga.

He went in for two blows, but I dived them before hitting left, right and under. He send two blows back and I felt blood begin to leak from my mouth.

"What did I just tell you Cane???" I heard

we continued going for a little longer but shit the fight just kept going back and forth.

"Over fucking rated." He chuckled

"You was talking so much shit up until this fight, show me how i'm overrated ?" I replied

I locked eyes with him and he returned a confident ass smirk. I swung right at his mouth causing for his head to fall back, I continued sending multiple blows to his face in the same combo until he hit the corner.

By this time I had blacked out, he fought his way out of the corner, but I continued sending blows straight to his face. My final blow sent his eyes cockeyed as he fell straight back to the ground.

I stepped over him before sending more blows until the ref pushed me back and did a count down.

He raised his arm signaling that he was down and people started rushing on the rink to make sure that he was okay.

flashes immediately started hitting my face causing for my paps to step in and guide me down the rink.

They continued asking questions and recording as my paps shielded the flashes. Security stopped them once we made it to the back and my paps shut the door behind us.

"For you to be number one in the STATE ? that wasn't cutting it."

"Wasn't cutting it ?? paps I just won ?" I questioned

"Barely, that wasn't a good fight he just was ass." he replied causing for me to shake my head

"Never satisfied."I mumbled