Always.

OMNISCIENT-

"What you mean the house looks empty ?" Nova asked

"We rode by to take note of how big security was nobody was outside .. the house looked dead, I think they moved her." Asante said causing for Nova to rub his head

They started talking but Nova zoned out of the conversation. He was trying not to think the worst, but his mind was going crazy at the moment.

"We need to look inside the house." Nova said before standing up slowly.

"We ? Me and Jared were still planning on looking it's just we don't know- "

"I'm going, we need to make sure.. I need to see for myself that she isn't in that house." Nova said before making his way to the door

After a while they gave in before following Nova and they piled up into Jared's car.

The trip to the house was silent. Nobody said anything, but everyone could feel the anger building up in Nova. He was no longer vulnerable about the situation, he was ready to risk everything and he wasn't thinking about the consequences at the moment .

After they pulled up to the house Jared told Nova to reach under the seat. Once he did he felt something heavy before pulling out his gun.

"Just for precautions." He told Nova before getting the same for him and Asante.

Jared wasn't new to this life at all. Nova knew that Jared was in the streets, but he didn't judge him. They had all been friends since middle school and Jared knew that whatever was Nova's was also his, but he wasn't a fan of handouts and went about things his own way.

The three of them got out the car before approaching the side door. They had studied the house on Zillow, so they knew where to go and where to possibly look.

Jared picked the look before the three of them shuffled in quietly. There wasn't anyone in sight, but the house didn't feel empty either. You could tell someone had recently been here.

"Nova check upstairs, ima check the basement, Asante you keep looking around here." Jared said and they nodded before splitting up

Nova went room to room but every single that one of them were empty.

Finally he got to the master bedroom, but this time he went inside to check the bathroom for anything.

After not finding anything he started loosing hope that she was in the house. He sat on the bed before rubbing his head out of frustration.

He didn't wanna give up, but the thought of seeing Zae's face again gave him motivation, he wanted her safe badly, so he got up from the bed and began searching around.

He opened drawers, looked under the bed, any sign that she was at least in the house at some point.

Finally he peeled back the pillows from the bed before a folded up piece of paper fell to the ground.

He stared at it for a while before reaching down and grabbing it. After unfolding another sheet fell to the ground that looked like it had more words on it, so he read the one in his hand first.

"2132 Port Way Hanger To Bora Bora"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before coming into realization and looking off to the side.

He grabbed the other note before sprinting out of the room to grab the others.

.......

"What if they've already left ? We can hop on a flight, you know Bre would handle that shit immediately." Asante said