Rematch

Baylei ^

Two Months Later-

Nova-

I pushed my way out of the ropes before we had began circling again. This was now round 5 and we had both been sweating blood. He took swing left but I dodged us before connecting right. He tried it again but I did the same thing this time double.

Catching him off guard I had now continued sending blows until he got into the corner. He pushed his way out before using all of the force that he had and I let him drain himself out before I threw a punch under his rib cage and up his chin. His head went straight up for his body grew straight and fell back.

"Night night nigga." I spoke before the ref pushed me back and began counting.

once she got down to one he rang the the bell before standing up and raising my arm. The crowd began cheering and they approached me with my belt that I had held up to the cameras.

I had just earned my title back as number one in STATE, which meant that I was back in the league with the big dogs.

My uncle came onto the ring in excitement before pulling me into a hug and speaking in the camera

"Y'all know what's next, we coming for what's next and we ain't stopping no time soon." He spoke

We soon exited the ring and security followed behind us to the back. Once we made it to the room my uncle dapped me up again and the door had opened to Asante and Jared.

"What you said though ? 'Night night niggaaa'" Asante quoted before we all got hype again and dapped each other up

"Nah what's the move, we gotta get out tonight ?" Asante asked

"Everybody saying Playhouse the move, i'm finna get us a section." Jared said before stepping aside

"Ight y'all have fun, be safe, ima see you Monday morning ight ?" My uncle said

"Fasho." I replied before dapping him up

"Ight ima go to the crib and get changed and then i'll meet y'all there." I said and they nodded

A lot of shit went down within two months. I had a good couple of fights and had to make my way up the bracket which took a whole lot of time. I traveled like crazy, did a lot of shit, and overall my hard work payed off. I had a fight coming up with Duke and I know that that's gon be the one for the books. After I make it to the the top in the country, I'll fight him for the world title which will put me at the top EVER.

Once I made it out the venue my phone started ringing from an unknown number. I answered it and I immediately recognized that it was Mariyah.

"congratulations, how we celebrating ?" She asked

"We?"

"Don't start acting all brand new, it's been a minute you e been MIA." She said

"Nobody been missing I just don't wanna be around yo ass." I spoke and she smacked her teeth

"It's like that now Cane ?" She asked now getting offended

"Look, i'm heading out to Playhouse in a minute, if you wanna see me pop out, that's all I can tell you." I replied before hanging up.

.........................

Once we made out to our section me Asante and shared sat down. We immediately took our first shot to get the night going.

After a while the club became even more packed but J still had managed to see a fs miler face.

"Damn is that Zae ?" Jared asked