Chapter 10

On the night when she came back from Tan Island, Hu Die suddenly developed a fever, probably because she had overdrawn too much energy from a trip, and the symptoms of low-grade fever lasted for several days. She lay on the hospital bed all day, and except for eating and taking medicine, she basically slept the rest of the time.

The night before Shao Yun and his party were going back to City B, he did not tell Fang Jiayi and the others that they had visited the hospital with Jing Yu, but at that time Hu Die had just taken the medicine and fell asleep, and they just chatted with Jiang Man After a few words, he put down his things and left.

Hu Die didn't contact Shao Yun until after the fever subsided.

It was quiet in the afternoon, and there was an endless smell of medicine in the room. She lay on the bed and looked at the photos sent by Shao Yun. He had slightly edited each of them, except for the photo of her and Jing Yue, which he did not touch.

Shao: The angle and light of the two of you are very suitable, so I didn’t fix it, and I adjusted the light for the others. You can see if there is anything else to fix. I will find time to go to the darkroom to develop the photo later. Come out and send you a copy.

Hu Die swiped to the group photo, and she looked up at the camera with a dazed expression. The boy beside him didn't move, but turned his head sideways, and his eyes fell on her side.

In the large silent blue background, it seems that only his gaze has warmth, even if it is only through the photo, she seems to be able to find the gaze that she missed at that time.

Butterfly: No need to fix it, I like it very much, thank you Brother Shao Yun.

Shao: OK.

Butterfly: Brother Shao Yun, is it convenient for you now? I have something to ask you.

Shao: It's convenient, what's the matter?

Butterfly: Then shall we talk on the phone?

The next second, Shao Yun made a voice call, and as soon as he got through, Hu Die heard the sound of rushing water from his side.

Hu Die asked, "Are you training?"

Shao Yun laughed: "No, I'm watching a video."

"Oh."

"What's the matter with you?" Shao Yun paused, and the background became quiet instantly.

"Hmm..." Hu Die hesitated, and slowly asked: "You told me that Jing Yue dropped out of school because of an injury, so where is his injury, is it his arm?"

"The arms were all slightly injured, mainly in the shoulder. When the car accident happened, his right shoulder was impacted, and the scapula was comminuted and fractured. More than 20 stitches were needed for the trauma."

Hu Die took a pen to write down a few words in the notebook, and then asked: "Do you know how he is recovering now?"

"I don't know. He walked very anxiously after he was discharged from the hospital. We were busy preparing for the competition. I didn't meet him until March today. When we talked about swimming, he was anxious with me and asked him to do rehabilitation training. I don't want to, like a stubborn donkey, hey."

"So... he doesn't want to go back to swimming now. On the one hand, it may be because of the injury, and on the other hand, it is because of his parents, right?"

Shao Yun: "Probably yes."

"Then do you think there are more reasons for the injury, or more reasons for the parents?"