Chapter 14

"Are we really going to camp on the beach at night?" Hu Die, who followed him back from the hospital at Jing Yue's house, asked this question three times within half an hour after hearing his evening arrangements.

Jing Yu took the clothes she had just changed after taking a shower, poked her on the forehead with one free hand, and pushed her away from her eyes: "Yes, yes, yes, it's okay if you ask again."

"But I've never been camping before. What should I bring? Clothes? Food? Or something?"

"You don't need to bring anything." Jing Yu threw the clothes into the washing machine, stooped to pick up the washing powder from the floor and poured it into it. Looking back at Hu Die, he raised his finger and pointed to the position of his temple: "Just take this with you." .”

Hu Die couldn't help grinding her teeth, and squeezed out from between her teeth: "Okay."

Jing Yue looked at her angrily walking away, and couldn't help laughing when he looked away.

He closed the lid of the washing machine and pressed the start button, and the old washing machine slowly "clanged and clanged".

Accompanied by this sound, Jing Yue didn't hear Mo Hai entering the house, and was bumped into his chest as soon as he went out.

Jing Yue was completely unprepared, his back hit the wall, and the hand subconsciously looking for a support accidentally knocked a glass cup on the countertop to the ground, making a very crisp shattering sound.

Hu Die was originally sitting on the foam mat on the floor of the living room, but when she heard the noise, she didn't care to put on her shoes, so she walked over barefoot: "What's wrong?"

Jing Yue rubbed his shoulders and stood up: "It's okay, go put on your shoes, there are broken glass on the ground."

"Oh." Hu Die went back to put on her shoes, and Jing Yu comforted Mo Hai that he was fine, and asked him if he had packed his things.

Mo Hai must have been frightened, his voice was not as energetic as before, "It's all ready..."

Jing Yue rubbed his head: "Okay, I'm fine, go sit and go out later."

After putting on her shoes, Hu Die watched Mo Hai go and sit beside the sofa. She walked quickly to Jing Yue's side and asked in a low voice, "Will Mo Hai go camping at night?"

"Yeah." Jing Yu looked up at her: "Why, you don't want to take him there?"

"How is it possible?" Hu Die denied one after another: "I didn't think so."

Jing Yue let out a breathy laugh: "Really, I thought you wanted to..."

"What are you thinking?" Hu Die looked at him with a narrow expression, and couldn't help but clicked her tongue: "Brother Jing Yue, you have turned bad."

"Why did it go bad? I just wanted to ask if you want to stay at home for your birthday." Jing Yu stood up holding the broken glass: "What do you think I'm thinking?"

"I—" Hu Die couldn't get angry, and cursed: "Liar."

Jing Yue really laughed out loud: "No, why did I become a liar again?"

"Who just said it this afternoon." Hu Die cleared her throat and deliberately lowered her voice: "I won't do it in the future."

After finishing speaking, he resumed his original voice: "Nothing?"

Then he continued to suppress his voice and said, "I won't make you angry anymore."

Jing Yue: "..."

Lifting a rock and hitting one's own foot really hurts.