Chapter 18

With the end of the music, there was a moment of silence in the venue, and everyone's eyes stayed on the slender and beautiful figure on the field.

Shao Yun stood up and threw out the doll in his hand first, followed by one, two, three, and various dolls gradually fell on the ice.

The applause became more enthusiastic as Hu Die bowed to thank them, Fang Jiayi booed and whistled wildly.

Jiang Man covered his face and turned his back amidst the applause. The suppressed crying fell into the ears of the people around him, which was heart-wrenching reluctance and sadness.

Hu Yuanheng walked over and held her in his arms to comfort her.

Jing Yu took a long breath, waited until he stabilized his emotions, then pushed open the entrance door, and slid in front of Hu Die unskillfully on his skates.

He raised his hand to wipe the sweat off her face, and asked softly, "Are you happy?"

"Happy." Hu Die's cheeks were red and her eyes were bright: "Brother Jingyu, thank you."

Jing Yue smiled and didn't speak, but reached out and took out something from his pocket, Hu Die looked along, his eyelashes trembling.

is a gold medal.

"This is the first championship medal in my life." Jing Yu looked down at the medal in his hand, rubbing it lightly with his fingertips, "I went back to City B last month, and Shao Yun listened to some When I left, I took this medal with me."

"After the injury, I once felt that swimming was an extremely wrong thing for me. It took up almost all the time in my life. I even missed the last time before my mother died because of swimming. My father also because of He passed away on the way to training. The glory and championship it brought me in the past seemed like irony at that moment." He raised his eyes and met Hu Die's eyes: "Until I met you, it was you who made me face up to Not only my timidity and cowardice, but also let me know that I have always been the pride of my parents. Swimming brings me not only pain and parting, but all the glory in my life comes from it.”

"I'm giving you this medal today." Jing Yue raised his hand and put the medal on Hu Die's neck, "I also hope that I can be your pride."

Hu Die couldn't help her nose sore, and tears fell down the moment she blinked, her voice choked up: "It's always been."

Jing Yue's eyes were hot, and he raised his hand to hug her, and there was another round of warm applause from the audience.

Hu Die leaned in his arms, tears kept flowing, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Brother Jingyu, no matter how far I go in the future, I can see all the glory in the rest of your life."

The sky is high and the sea is wide, and the green mountains and roads are far away.

We never end.

After coming out of the ice rink, Jiang Man and Hu Yuanheng invited everyone present to have dinner at the open-air restaurant by the sea.

A large group of people ate lively and did not leave until night fell.

In the colorful night, Jing Yue walked along the street with Hu Die on his back, passing by a fruit stall along the way, Hu Die jumped off his back and bought half a watermelon.

While walking, she dug watermelon with a small spoon, and gave Jing Yu a mouthful from time to time: "Is it sweet?"

Jing Yue looked indifferent, nodded and said, "Sweet."

"wrong."

"what?"

"You should say that watermelon is not sweet, because it is sweet because you feed it."