Chapter 19

"The Rongcheng Meteorological Observatory changed and issued a typhoon red warning at 15:27 on July 23, 2018. Tonight, the coastal wind force in our city will gradually increase to 11-13, and the maximum gust in Rongcheng City will reach 11-13. On the 23rd, the city will Rainstorms to heavy rainstorms, local torrential rainstorms, rainfall can—”

There have been countless reports like this recently. Jing Yu picked up the remote control to turn off the TV, drank the porridge in the bowl, got up and left the table, raised his hand and rubbed Mo Hai's head: "You wash the dishes."

This year, Mo Hai still didn't grow up, and he didn't dare to resist with puffed cheeks: "Okay, okay."

Jing Yue walked to the window. It has been raining non-stop in Rongcheng since last week. The rain seems to be a little lighter this time, but the wind is very strong.

He was thinking about something, when Mo Hai called from behind: "Brother! You call!"

"coming."

Jing Yu returned to the table, saw the name on the caller ID, picked it up and connected it, and heard Shao Yun yelling over there: "You are an idiot, why are you running around during training, Lao Wang has spoken , When you come back, I will have to peel off a layer of your skin."

After Shao Yun finished cursing, he didn't hear Jing Yue's voice. He took the phone away and glanced at it. He was still on the phone and said, "Hello? Hey!! Big Brother, Uncle, Grandfather Jing! Are you listening?"

"Yes." Jing Yue replied.

"Damn." Shao Yun asked: "Why are you going back? The Asian Games will be next month, and you are one step away from the championship if you delay by one day. Don't you know the seriousness of the matter? What are you thinking—"

Jing Yu softly interrupted his roar, and said in a very calm tone: "Today is her birthday."

Shao Yun was stunned for a moment, "I..."

"I know in my heart, I won't delay the training." Jing Yu arrived in Rongcheng in the middle of the night yesterday. He originally planned to go to the cemetery early in the morning, and then catch the morning flight back to City B. He didn't expect to encounter a typhoon. The high-speed rail has basically stopped.

"It's up to you." Shao Yun's tone eased a lot: "There is a typhoon in Rongcheng these two days, you pay attention to safety, and I will help you with the coach."

"Thank you."

"No, you helped us win more gold medals in the Asian Games. I will kneel down and thank you."

Jing Yu chuckled softly: "You adore me now...have you reached this point?"

"Get out!"

Shao Yun hung up the phone angrily, Jing Yu put down the phone with a smile, turned to look at Mo Hai washing the dishes in the kitchen, thought for a while, and said, "Mo Hai, brother is going out for a while, I'll be back soon."

Mo Hai heard this, and immediately ran out of the kitchen with foam on his hands: "My mother said that you are not allowed to go out today, because it will be blown away by the wind."

"Brother is going to do some errands, and he will be back soon, so he won't be blown away by the wind." Jing Yu looked at him: "Are you afraid of being alone at home?"

"Don't be afraid! I have Transformers with me."

Hearing this, Jing Yu was taken aback for a moment, then looked at the Transformers standing on the coffee table.

It was Mo Hai's birthday last year, and Hu Die gave him a present.

At that time, Jing Yue was worried that Mo Hai would tear it down soon, but after a year, it was still there.