Chapter 2

A/N: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE THERE WILL BE WARNINGS WHEN IT BEGINS AND IT ENDS!!!

Neteyam

"Wait, you love me?"

"Yes, yes I do" he answered, taking his hand away from Aonung's face and looking away.

"Do you?" He said with slight pain in his voice.

Aonung just looked at him and grabbed his neck. Making him look his way.Then he kissed him.

The kiss sent fireworks through Neteyam's body. Immediately kissing back.

Aonung broke the kiss. Licking his lips.

"Does that answer your question?" Aonung asked.

"Yes, yes it does.'' He responded, looking at Aonung, eyes filled with love.

Aonung stood up and grabbed his hand.
Surprisingly his hand was warm, not cold how Neteyam thought it would be.

"Come"

Neteyam stood up and followed Aonung.

After a while of walking they made it to Aonung's Marui. They entered and went to Aonung's room.

⚠️ SMUT BEGINS ⚠️

Aonung pushed Neteyam to his bed and kissed him hard. Neteyam kissed back, hooking his arms around his neck, moaning into the kiss. Aonung licked his bottom lip, asking for access. Neteyam opens his mouth allowing him. Aonung tastes sweet unlike his salty lips. Meanwhile, Neteyam tastes like fruit.

Neteyam broke the kiss. Panting for air. After Neteyam was able to breathe correctly, he spoke.

"Wait, what about the others?'' He asked, looking at Aonung eyes filled with lust.

"They won't be home until after eclipse." He replied, kissing him again. But immediately broke the kiss.

"Wait, are you sure you want to do this?" Aonung asked, looking at his eyes searching for an answer.

He kissed Aonung passionately. Breaking the kiss after a while.

"Yes." He replied.

And with that Aonung kissed him, making Neteyam gasp. Aonung took that to his advantage and stuck his tongue in his mouth and groaned.

Neteyam started getting hard, rubbing his member against Aonung's wanting some friction.

This caught Aonung's attention and grinded against him. Making Neteyam moan.

Aonung broke the kiss and started kissing his neck down to his stomach leaving soft bites and hickeys around his body.

"Fuuuuck~" Neteyam moaned, throwing his head back.

Aonung took off Neteyam's loincloth, revealing his member, and placed the loincloth gently on the ground remembering the box inside the pouch attached to it.

Neteyam turned his face and covered it with his hands. Aonung grabbed his wrist and pulled his hands away from his face.

"Don't hide from me now darling, the fun has just begun." Aonung whispered seductively against Neteyam's ear.

Kissing the behind of his ear back down to his member, kissing the tip gently, making Neteyam moan. Wrapping his legs around Aonung's waist and putting his hand on his hair tugging it a little.

Aonung licked his member, teasing him.

"Stop teasing." Neteyam asked softly.

Aonung just continued licking his member pretending he didn't hear Neteyam's request.