Chapter 5

A/N: I think there are going to be 2 left and an epilogue but anyways Ty for reading. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗

Neteyam

Neteyam woke up to 3 people having a conversation in front of him. It was his parents and Ronal. They were talking about how Neteyam needs to rest but never mentioned the baby.

'She didn't tell them about the baby' Neteyam thought, then pushed the thought out of his head when heard Ronal speak, making his parents leave the room.

"I know you're awake" he heard Ronal speak as she closed the curtain in front of her. He opened his eyes and sat up, he stretched till he heard a satisfying pop. He laid his back against the wall, waiting for Ronal to finish what she's doing. Sooner or later, she was finished and held a bowl in front of his lips telling him to drink the substance.

"It will help with the head aches" Ronal told him, putting the bowl on the table once he was finished drinking from it. Then sat down next to Neteyam.

"Did you tell my parents about..." Neteyam asked, leaning back a bit to look out the curtain to see if his parents were near. "The baby" Neteyam finished his sentence once he noticed his parents were close.

"No, why?"

"Because I want to tell them when I feel ready, and thank you for not saying anything yet." Neteyam responded, giving her a little smile.

"Aonung wants to talk to you,'' Ronal said as she saw Neteyams ears perk up, making her smile.

"So about the baby" Neteyam spoke looking down remembering Ronal's yesterday.

"The baby is at risk of not making it out alive, since you were "dead"" Ronal answered. They heard a little knock.

"Come in," Ronal said as she patted Neteyam's shoulder a little, then stood up

The curtain was pushed aside revealing Aonung, who was fiddling with something in his hand.

"I will leave you two to talk" Ronal said as she left, closing the curtain behind her leaving the two.

As soon as the curtain closed, Neteyam was embraced with a warm hug. He placed one hand on Aonungs back and the other on his hair.

"I missed you," Aonung muttered in his ear, hugging Neteyam tighter. Soon Aonung let go, revealing tears that were threatening to fall. Neteyam put both of his hands on his face, wiping his tears with his thumbs.

"Don't cry, I'm here" Neteyam whispered, as he leaned his forehead on Aonung's. Letting a few tears of his own fall. Aonung went in for a kiss but Neteyam backed off. Leaving Aonung a little shocked.

"What's the problem Ma Teyam?" Aonung asked, looking deep into his eyes trying to find an answer. Neteyam just shook his head, and looked down.

"It's nothing."Neteyam smiled it off. But Aonung knew it wasn't real.

"I know you're lying, please tell me what's wrong." Aonung kissed his forehead.

"I'm pregnant and the baby is at risk of not making it out alive" Neteyam breathed out.

Now it was Aonung's turn to wipe tears off Neteyam's face. Then hugged Neteyam again and placed gentle kisses on his hair.

"That's great news" Aonung muttered, making Neteyam look up at him.

"How come?" He asked, sitting back completely on the bed. Then patted the side of the bed signaling Aonung to sit down next to him. And instead of sitting next to Neteyam, he laid between his legs, then wrapped his arms around Neteyams waist and laid his head on his face.

"Because I know our child will be fine," Aonung reassured, kissing his stomach. Making Neteyam giggle a little.

"We're gonna have to tell my parents and your dad" He told Aonung.

"And how do you want to tell them?" Aonung questioned, as he looked up to see Neteyam, gently putting his chin on his stomach, cautious about the baby not wanting to hurt anything.

"Maybe a family dinner?" Neteyam suggested, tilting his a little.

"Yeah that sounds nice," Aonung agreed.

"Anyways, did you know your siblings are also gay"

A/N: This Chapter was kinda short. I'm not sure about it but there are gonna be two chapters left and an epilogue.