Chapter 3

A/N: Ima use this chapter to preach Neteyam's beauty

Aonung

Aonung woke up to Neteyam's tickling his nose. He opened his eyes, landing on his love still asleep.

He admired how peacefully Neteyam was asleep in his arms. How his eyes had long lashes. How his hair is neatly and tightly braided. His small nose. His white freckles that glow on eclipse. His darker blue stripes on his skin. His ears. His small lips.

"Take a picture, it will last longer, '' Neteyam muttered, leaving Aonung confused.

"What is a picture? '' He asked, making Neteyam open his eyes and sit up, the blanket hanging on his hips.

"Can you get me my loincloth please" Neteyam asked, making him stand up and pick up Neteyam's loincloth from the floor then go back to the bed sitting next to Neteyam.

Neteyam opens the pouch attached to the loincloth. Getting something, not the box though,then put it on his lap. Aonung made a mental note to ask Neteyam what's in the box later. Neteyam put the loincloth aside, then grabbed the thing on his lap. Holding them up to Aonung.

"These are pictures, you take them with a camera," Neteyam explained, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

There were 3 photos, one of his family when they were younger, the other one of his siblings and the last one is Aonung petting his ilu.

"When did you take this one?" He asked Neteyam, pointing at the picture of himself.

"When I was looking for something to take a picture of," Neteyam responded, looking up at him.

"And I found you," Neteyam giggled. Making him smile.

"Soooo what on the box" He asked

"Oh about that" Neteyam whispered, getting the box out of the pouch.

He opened the box revealing two necklaces, he gently grabbed them one necklace has a shell and the other has a bead from the Neteyam's home.

"I made them to be friendship necklaces, but I'm pretty sure they won't mean that anymore" Neteyam explained smiling, handing the bead necklace to Aonung.

He put on the necklace, he moved himself for he can be behind Neteyam, then grabbed the shell necklace, grabbing each end with one hand then putting it over Neteyam head, lowering it for it can be at neck level, Neteyam moved his hair to the side then Aonung tied it.

Neteyam took advantage of their position and leaned back, he felt Aonung arms slither around his waist, pulling him in more, until they were up against the wall.

"Do you think you will be able to become Olo'eyktan?" Neteyam asked out of the blue, fiddling with the necklace.

"Well the problem I thought we would have but is already solved." He answered, putting his chin on Neteyam's head.

"And what was that" Neteyam asked, looking up at Aonung

"Producing an heir." He answered again, lowering his face, kissing Neteyam's forehead.

"NETEYAM, AONUNG !!!" They heard Tsireya scream. Making them jump a little.

"LO'AK WENT PAST THE REEF TO WARN PAYAKAN '' Roxto screamed, entering the room with Tsireya and Kiri. Making

"COME ON LET'S GO BEFORE HE GETS HIMSELF KILLED" Kiri screamed, grabbing there arms, pulling them all the way to the shore. Their ilu's already waiting for them.

They reached Lo'ak, who was already on Payakan.

"Help, they placed a tracker on him!" Lo'ak shouted, trying to take off the tracker. Everyone got off their ilu's, getting on Payakan's fin, running to Lo'ak. Everyone grabbed the tracker trying to pull it out using all of their strength. Tsireya looked back, seeing the sky people ship.

"HURRY THEY'RE GETTING CLOSER!!!" She screamed, warning them. Eventually the tracker got out.

"Go, I'll lose them" Neteyam said, grabbing the tracker, running to his ilu. Aonung quickly grabbed his arm.

"No, I'll go with you," he said looking deep into Neteyam's golden orbs.

"No, I'll go alone, go back" Neteyam tugged his arm away. Aonung grabbed his cheek, pulling him close.

"I love you" Aonung whispered, kissing him.
Neteyam kissed back like there was no tomorrow. They broke the kiss leaning on each other's forehead.

"I love you too"

A/N: A sort of happy chapter before shit go down 😃.