Chapter 6

A/N: AAAAAAAAAHHHH I lied, I don't know how many chapters are going to be left. :D Also it's the next week in the story. And some things aren't scientifically correct but who cares, it's my story and I can do what I want.

Aonung

Aonung woke up to his mother and sister having a conversation in the kitchen, which was surprising since his room was the farthest away from the kitchen.

So he got up and went to the kitchen to see what's going on. Once he arrived he was met with not just 2 females but 5. His mother, his sister, both of his"sisters in laws' ' and Lu'ney.  Who was a young girl that sadly her mother died while giving birth to her. And her father was murdered by one of the sky people. Now she lives happily with aunt and uncle. And probably Tuks love interest.

"Good morning and what are you all doing here?" Aonung asked politely, not wanting to be rude. 

"We are preparing for tonight's dinner that you and your boyfriend asked to have." His sister responded slightly annoyed.

"Ooh, so that's all of this about" Aonung said, receiving a slap behind the head from his sister.

"Hey!" Aonung yelled as he rubbed his head.

"Don't just 'Ooh' and stand there, HELP!" Lu'ney  scolded as Tuk placed a hand on the back of her shoulder, letting her know she should calm down.
So that's what he did, he helped them cook. Eventually he was allowed to go out for a while then return for dinner.

Once he got out he went to the Sullys mauri. But was interrupted by a young girl asking him to follow him somewhere, telling him that he won't regret it. After a while of following the little girl. He was at a similar place. The place was surrounded by big trees, a little lake in the middle and a rock on the farther side of the lake.

This is where he and Neteyam confessed their love for eachother. And once he was done admiring the sight in front of him. He turned around looking for the girl but she was already running away with some friends giggling.  He chuckled to himself.

He looked back up but instead of the beautiful view he saw something he saw something even better, his lover.

He was wearing a purple loin cloth that was held by two strings that crossed over each other of the same color of the loincloth. And he is also wearing a purple top that hangs from his neck and expands down to his chest instead of the waistcoat he usually wears.  And a few necklaces and arm bands that had some fringe of the same material the top was made of. And his hair was unbraided, only two strands tied back.

"Do you like it?" Neteyam asked as he twirled around to show the complete outfit. Then wrapped his arms around Aonung's neck, kissing his nose.

"Yes, yes I do," Aonung answered as he wrapped his arms around Neteyams waist.
Neteyam went in for a kiss but Aonung backed off, making Neteyam confused.

"What was that for?" Neteyam questioned, frowning a little.

"For you can feel what I felt yesterday" Aonung chuckled, then kissed Neteyam. But then received a smack on the head.

"You scared me!" Neteyam semi yelled.

"How?" Aonung asked, tilting his head a little.

"I thought you wer-" Neteyam cut himself off, lowering his head, thinking what he was gonna say is stupid.

"Going to leave you?" Aonung finished his sentence, his mouth slightly parted in disbelief. Neteyam nodded, then looked up, his eyes meeting a slightly pissed off Aonung.

Neteyam kissed Aonung, hoping it would make him feel better. And it did, once they broke the kiss, Aonung was smiling like a goof. Aonung decided not to say anything, not wanting to bring up the fact Neteyam thought he was gonna leave him.

So he grabbed Neteyams wrist and walked him to the rock. Neteyam sat down first, then reached his hand out to help Aonung sit next to him, but Aonung sat behind him. Wrapping his arms around his stomach, Netayam just placed his hands on top of his and laid against his chest.

There was a moment of peaceful silence. Of admiring nature's beauty, and the little school of fish that are in the pond, little gust of wind, hearing creatures sounds etc.

Aonung felt something hit the left palm of his hand.

'What was that?' Aonung thought to himself. Neteyam turned to face a confused Aonung.

"Did you feel that?" Neteyam asked, smiling.

"Yeah, what was it?" Aonung asked, smiling as well.

"The baby kicked," Neteyam answered, his smile widening.

The baby kicked again but this time on Aonungs right palm. Aonung was about to say something but was interrupted by someone speaking.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS!" It was Lo'ak, and he was accompanied by Roxto.

They were holding hands, so the couple took this as a chance to tease them.
"Speak to yourself," Neteyam teased as he stood up, pointing to the two holding hands. Making the younger couple let go. And barely just barely they could see Lo'ak blushing. But Neteyam could still see it.

"Aaah, look at the mighty warrior blushing" Neteyam teased again, placing his hands on his shoulders.

They walked back to mauri joking, laughing, once they arrived. They were greeted by their parents and Lu'ney's Aunt and uncle. Once they all got seated next to their respective partners. Tonowari stood up, started to speak. Making everyone look at him.

"Thank you all for coming, even though it was my son and son in law who invited you all here, so now they will tell you all why they have invited you here."  Tonowari finished his little speech, then sat down smiling at his son. Aonung stood up and placed a hand on Natayam's shoulder.

"Um, Thank you for coming" Aonung thanked, not knowing what else to say. But luckily Neteyam stood up and spoke for him.

"The reason why we have invited you all here is to tell you" Neteyam spoke then looked at Aonung, who nodded 'telling' him to continue.

"That I'm pregnant"

A/N: Yes yes I did put Neteyam in Neytiri's mating outfit, fight me. I think this is one of the longest chapters if not the it was THAT chapter anyways it was fun to write this Hope you having a great day Anygays HAPPY VALENTINES, BYE AND LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️❤️❤️