Chapter 4

A/N: Neteyam is dead because I don't want to write about him dying. Cuz that's sad and I'm lazy.

Aonung (1 week later)

Aonung was sitting on a rock in the middle of the ocean. Holding onto the necklace Neteyam gave him. Remembering how they told him the love of his life was dead.

(1 week earlier/flashback)

Aonung was at his marui with his sister and Roxto waiting for Neteyam and his family to come back. Tonowari knocked on the door frame, then opened the curtain.

"There back" he simply said.

All 3 of them got out of the marui. Running to the Sully's. Roxto ran to Lo'ak and Tsireya ran to Kiri. He was looking for Neteyam, but Omatikayan was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Neteyam" He asked voice cracking up.

"He's dead" Jake responded with a shock of pain through his body.

What...

Neteyam...

Was...

Dead...

(2 days later)

Today was his ceremony. He had to be strong today.

For himself, his sister, his family, Lo'ak, Tuk, Kiri and

Neteyam.

(During the ceremony)

He was there physically but not mentally. He was busy thinking about all the memories he and Neteyam shared.

He was snapped back to reality when he felt someone put their hand on his face, wiping tears he didn't know he had. That person was his sister.

"Don't cry he's in a better place now"

"He's with Eywa."

That was his final straw of hope.

He's gone

(End of flashback)

Aonung was staring where Neteyam was place spacing out every now and then.

'Why did Eywa had to take Neteyam'

'I shouldn't have let him go alone'

'It should have been me'

His thoughts were distracted by something floating in the water. He got off the rock then swam to the object. Once he arrived he grabbed the object. It was a body, clearly a male. He moved the boy's hair to see his face.

It was Neteyam.

He put his hand on top of his chest to check for a heartbeat. He felt it, he was alive.

He quickly summoned his ilu, he got on it once it arrived. He swam all the way to the island.

He arrived, carefully holding Neteyam bridal style. Running to his mothers medical marui.

Once he got there, he laid Neteyam on a bed. Leaving him there, running off to find his mother.

Once he found her, he ran to her. He grabbed her wrist gently.

"Mama, come on" he said, gently tugging her towards.

"What is it" she asked, following her son.

"Come, I'll show you."

They jogged all the way to the medical marui. Getting Tsireya and the Sullys attention, making them follow him and his mother. Roxto eventually followed as well.