Prologue

3rd person pov

"Girls today can be anything. CEO, Olympic golden medalist even a Supreme Court Justice. We've finally broken that glass ceiling and wow, it sure looks good from the top."

"Stell, are you ready!" Carmella asked rushing around.

"One second!" She yelled back.

"Now Stella!" she yelled rushing to the car.

"Look, there's Sadie, goodbye i love you" Carmella yelled driving off once she heard her talk.

"Bye, mom. I love you!" Stella yelling running off to Sadie.

Carmella pulled up next to Annie and Ruby, who just pulled up next to Beth.

"Sup bitches" Carmella said rolling her windows down.

"I cannot believe you guys" Beth sighed getting out of her car.

"Chill, sis. We're, like, two minutes later" Annie said getting out of her car, followed by Ruby. 

"How was Sara's thing?" Beth asked Ruby as Carmella got out of her car.

"Oh, she was so good" Ruby smiled.

"She's so smart. I worry about mine" Beth sighed.

"All right, you all ready for this" Annie asked pulling something out of her car.

Ruby sighed.

"Now or never" Beth shrugged.

"Lets do it" Carmella nodded.

"All right! Everybody be cool, and nobody gets hurt!" Annie yelled as they all walked into the store, with face mask on, each having a toy gun.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a robbery" Carmella said following what they planned.