Cheater

Carmella pov

"Hey, there. Amber here, over at Boland Motors-" The tv said, as we looked over to see Dean, Beth's wife and his assistant, Amber.

"jeez. Who did this chick have to blow to get on TV" Annie said.

"She looked constipated" I said turning around to look at Annie and Beth.

"...Around town? So what are you waiting for? A pig to fly?" she said as Dean came in dressed like a pig with wings, as she horribly acted shocked.

"So come on down to Boland Motors, where we'll out the vroom, vroom, vroom back in your engine"

"Is either of your babysitters free" Beth asked not looking at the tv.

"I fired mine, 9 months ago" I said looking at them.

"Mine is, they took her license away. she's always home" Annie said looking at the tv.

"Its the charge here" Annie said.

"Could you just tell me what exactly was bought?"  I asked smiling at the cashier, we were at this lingerie shop, where Dean made a purchase for something.

"Its against policy to divulge information on previous purchases. For privacy concerns" She said as i looked at her.

"But its on her bill, so.." Annie said leaning on the counter.

"Then she should remember what she bought"

"Well, i remember that i bought it for a friend. And she loved it so much, she really went nuts for it"  Beth said smiling. oh no were doing this story again.

"but then, she got into an accident" I said tearing up.

"With a driver. Texting" Annie said rubbing my arm.

"It was the other driver texting not our friend. she'd never do that" Beth said.

"But, uh she's been in a coma ever since, and her brain is, like ten time the size it should be" I said nodding my head

"And, we just thought, "wouldn't it be a nice gesture, if she wakes up-" Beth said when Annie cut her off.

"Hey, when she was up. Stay positive" Annie said looking at us.

"- ... to have her favorite pair of undies waiting" Beth finished.

"Cause she was actually wearing that pair when she got into the accident" i said.

"And the paramedics had to cut them off of her, you know jaws of life style" Annie said getting off the counter, standing straight.

"Darn it, if i cannot remember the size that i got...And we obviously feel stupid asking her family"

"Hmm, cant do that" Annie said shaking her head.

"So could you just look it up?" I asked

"okay, just give me one second, please" she said.

"This is so crazy. it'll obviously be something for you" Annie whispered, as she came back holding a piece of underwear that looked like an eyepatch.

"Here it is. This was it?" She asked as we all slowly nodded.

"Okay, yeah, that's probably not for you" Annie said chuckling awkwardly.

Beth and I were lying on the couch, as she was just looking into space.

"Okay. its gonna be okay. we're gonna have a drink.. of. We're gonna have ten drink. Uh, hey, do you know the difference between a Manhattan and a side car? I always forget. Something about vermouth whispering-" Annie blabbered but stopped when the door opened.