watermelon

Front door slammed close!

Hard footsteps!!

"Kang fucking Taehyun!!!"

"Hey babe"

"What the heck is this!?!!"

The one and only Kim Jimin,the fifth son of the no1 famous billionaire business icon named Kim Soohyun  who lost his wife years ago rising their kids alone

Jimin was recently shown a picture of his boyfriend at work,actually not shown he just saw it when he decided to get coffee himself back at his company,but there his employees were gathered together looking at something and out of curiosity he approached them behold a picture  that through investigation he found the using his baby boy.

You see Jimin hates sharing,that includes his boyfriend,it's just a picture no harm but why was he so angry???

"Babe what's wrong with that?"
Taehyun asked.

"You are fucking with me right now right?"
Jimin braked
"Your ass is for me and only me to see!!"

"But it's ju~"

"I do love you baby but everyone was looking at your pics on twitter talking about your taste"Jimin cut in

"Am sorry"Taehyun sighed"i didn't plan to make you mad"he adds pressing a peck on jimins lips who had his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"I know and am sorry for yelling at you earlier"

"Nah it's fine"

"Really?"

"Mhm"

"I love you"

"Love you more"
_______________________________________
Hey lovelies!sorry for not updating quick,the country's economy is horrible and an having relationship and family problems as well.
My girlfriends and family members are not getting along don't know why but due to the economy late updates has been the option I chose,hope you readers understand.
Please do vote hope you enjoyed it,thank you!!