Namson

It was so early in the morning currently pass 6,when Kim Namjoon woke up beside him was his fiancee Wang Jackson.Namjoon slowly took his once wrapped arms around the younger's waist away,smiling he leaves a peck on his lover's forehead before sliding of the huge king size bed "still have time"the oldest in the room peels off his pajamas as he walks into the bathroom naked.

=============
Namjoon came out hair wet,chest bare,and a towel wrapped around his waist down,the male sighed seeing his lover still sleeping "how can he sleep so peacefully?!it's almost 7!!"he thought as he eyes the wall clock in their room but then suddenly an evil smirk appears on his handsome face.

"Mugh mmm"

"Looks like someone is enjoying it"Namjoon lets out a soft chuckle as he rubs his palm on the exposed thighs of the younger male.

"Nam...joon~!"Jackson whines in a raspy voice,you see the younger male wasn't a morning person besides he had an afternoon class but then again was that what the older male was waking him up for?

But Namjoon likes annoying his lover so......
"Com'on babe!! Up!!!"he gave a gentle slap on the thighs but all he heard was snores,the older sighed,he needs to wear clothes cause the more he kneels here the colder it's getting,so he decided to give u....but then again "nope never" Namjoon thought before getting off his kneeling position besides his lover,he heads to their shared walk-in closet,in there he shouted "like really bro!!you should get up" 1 2 3......"How many times did I tell you to stop with that bro thing,am.not.your.brother!!" A furious looking Jackson barks at the the taller who just smirked at him "morning!can you please make breakfast?".

"You wake up this early in the morning!!for breakfast!?"the younger was not having it but that didn't even make Namjoon flinch,with a stupid grin on his face "yes? Or you want me to burn our house down"

"there are maids in the house for a reason!"Jackson whines,lips beaten between his teeth, anyone could tell he was trying not to kill the man he loves.

========
"Do you need anything else sir?"Telly,the head maid asked the pouty male ,Jackson just shaked his head as a no.
"Ok,if you want anything call me"without waiting for a reply,the older woman left the kitchen.

"Can't believe this"he sighed as he pours the mixture onto the hot pan already placed on the cooker "I feel like I'm about to......"

"Bout to what?"

Hands wrapped around Jackson's waist but male remains  still "about to murder someone"the younger replys  maybe alittle too aggressive. Quickly unwrapping his arms away "woah,your not killing anyone babe" he turned the younger around to face him "look,am sorry for waking you up this early but you promised to make me breakfast today boo" the younger mumbled a 'whatever'before turning back to his cooking,making sure the older doesn't see his smile and blushy cheeks 'so cloooose'.

========

"Byee!! I love you!"

"Love you more,namjoon"

"Why are you saying it with a sour face?"

"Namjoon leave or your going to be late for work"Jackson rolls his eyes as he pushes the older away. "Bro,am like the boss!what you talking bout?!"

"Just leave already,I've fed you.What else do you want?"

"You,duh?"namjoon smirks seeing the blush starting to appear on his lover's cheeks. "Just my goodluck kiss baby" namjoon made a kissy face just to have it slapped away "Hey!!".
"You deserve it"

"Look at this Jackie!!!"out of curiosity the younger looked up,just to have lips on his,after a passionate kiss shared "you freaking crab!"

*door slammed closed*

"I love you!!" Namjoon yells from outside,making the younger shake his head "so silly" he said touching his lips as wide smile breaks on his face.

____________
I bring all the dra-ma-ma-ma!!

And that's it for this chapter!
All love!!💜