yellow bella

This chapter May contain foul language
__________
Dang!!
Dang
Dang
Dang

Notification:Golden Euphoria posted 2hours ago,you have been tagged by @Yeombutty ND 12 others,you've been mentioned by 1234 users on twitter,100 unread messages,45 missed calls.

"What in the world~"the black haired mouthed as he logs himself back to the twitter app,immediately being pulled into a comment section,the young male starts scrolling up to see who's post it was.

Golden Euphoria posted a video 2 hours ago

@Golden Euphoria: Boss been killing it!

40500097 Likes
====comments disabled====
______________________________

Daily Dose News

@DDN:CEO of Golden Euphoria Jeon jungkook also known as jjk had just released his album,taking over the entire music industry!!but recently after the release of SNTY music video,jjk fans had noticed things,some of them said the lady in the video i...

@DDN:CEO of Golden Euphoria Jeon jungkook also known as jjk had just released his album,taking over the entire music industry!!but recently after the release of SNTY music video,jjk fans had noticed things,some of them said the lady in the video is actually the young CEO's lover who is actually a boy(a cross dresser)but Euphoria is yet to make a statement nil has the CEO jjk.
So the questions still remains is jjk gay? Is this person really his lover?.
Still tone everyone for more information.

20mlikes 5000retweets 13m comments
====recent comments====
@out redom:whoa!!.
@daddy JK:this got to be a money person nah.
@popular kid:wow....just wow!
@scale:that person is probably just after the money😭.
@coco:you're right s,a whore for sure!!
___________
Soobin swollowed the thick lump in his throat as water starts to run down his eyes like a river.

"I am never doing that again,how did people even realize it!"soobin groaned as he runs his hands through his hair gently.
_______________
WhAT????!