Kaihope drama:Ex-s

Happy New Year everyone!
=

Jongin was always a focused person,no matter where he was,Kim Jongin will always stay focused.

But Today was different,how?Well the older kim twin was currently in one of his classes.The teacher;Mr Rogers is strict,Cold,unforgiving,bossy and very attentive,the man had eagle eyes and wolf ears,the dangs coming from Jongin's phone wasn't helping him right now.

"Who's phone keeps making noises in my lesson?".  The question came calmly but Jongin and his classmates knew better "am not going to repeat myself". Slowly a hand raised "stand" Mr Rogers commends,soon a student stood with their head down,the older man sighed after seeing that it was his favorite student "Mr Kim,could you please bring your phone up here?". Pointing to the wide golden polished desk,the remaining students stare at the man in shook,you see the whole school knew Jongin was a few, if not majority of the teachers favorite student so he rarely get punished.

It was still surprising,Mr Rogers didn't at least kick Jongin out of the class,and the younger was grateful,failing his business class was not on Jongin's -to-do-list,even tho he doesn't stay with his parents currently,those two know how to get information about their him and his twin brother,whenever they wanted.

Jongin quickly pulls the device out of his backpack which was hanging on the edge of his desk,switching it off before placing it on the desk filled with papers,placing the device down Jongin bows a 90% to the teacher before heading back to his seat.

======
The Final ball just rang a few minutes ago,Jongin was at the hallway heading to the exist as he had just from his locker,keeping to the walls for direction eyes in his phone "I wonder what or who kept sending me messages". The male soon grins wide scrolling through the sent texts .

'Hey babe!sorry i left early today without a proper GB kiss,forgive me my love'
         Sent 10:45am.

'You haven't replied so,i will take it that you're in your important classes'
Sent 1:20pm.

'Just wanted to tell you I love you'
Sent 3:00pm.

The 25 year old let out a little giggle,finding his lover amazing "So silly".hearing a dang he looked down at the device "from snapchat?i hardly go on there " eyebrows furrowed together in confusion,he looks at the sender's name @bdaddy-HO "who could it be?" Jongin normally ignores chats  from users he doesn't know but there was just something about this person he couldn't turn a blind eye to.

Tapping on the notification which directed him immediately to the App,it loaded and immediately DMs flows in,scrolling down his face became blank,he froze,his body started shaking violently. "He's..he.ba..back?when? How?why!" Why does bad luck follow him everywhere?why was his ex back?what was even happening? Unknown to the male he was already outside the collage and there was a shadow behind a tree keeping tags on him.

======
*AT ARSON*

Everyone was busy,employees were running up and down,some speed walking,sounds of papers clinking together,the smell of coffee,nails tapping on keyboards,employees chatting. In the midst of all employees who wore just black and white stood a Lady in a green dress,shoulder length black hair,lips glossed in red lipstick,heavy makeup layer,a small LV hand bag in her left hand and a long Green coat hanging on her shoulder blades.

"Hello can i be led to your boss's office?"the unknown lady spoke as she reached the R.P station a huge desk filled with different kinds of Telephones,the receptionist gave the lady a confused look before nodding "Name,reason for visiting and the boss you would want to see".  " The name is Anna,reason am here as your boss's special someone" Anna glance at the R.P's name tag,one which every Arson worker has "Sana right?" A hm was heard,Sana whose head was down looked up at the lady "I want to see Kim Hoseok".

Sana nods,pressing a few numbers on one of the phones on her desk,she held up to her ear "sir someone by Anna wants to see you" after a few nodding "OK sir". Sana drops the phone down without looking up she spoke "ninth floor,take the elevator" hearing this Anna smiles big as she dashs to the elevators.

======
*Hoseok's office*

#pov#

Why the hell is she here for,after all this years? Hoseok gets drawn out of his thoughts by a knock on the door. He sighed before speaking "come in" his voice was cold,no emotion to it.
.EOP.

The door opened,Hoseok who was now seated behind his desk sighing papers never looked up not even once,he heard the door close,heard the footsteps move closer to his desk,he heard the dragging of one of the chairs,then green polished nails spams his desk but the male didn't even flinch,after a minute,he looks up slowly with his death glare he learnt from his older brother yoongi,he blinked once,eyes still empty of emotions,gaze cold and deadly.

"Why are you here?"

=========

*sighs*