pineapple

"For duck seeks Jin we're already engaged"

"And.....?"Jin asked already bored having this conversation with his fiance.

"Meaning..."Sehun stood up from the sofa walking seductively towards Jin "it's alright if i want to have you"he slowly sits on his fiance's laps wrapping his  legs around him.
"And I know you have been holding back since we met"leaning in to press a kiss on the others plum lips.

"Hun you might be drunk"rejection...
Jin let's out a breathy gasp when sehun starts to grind on him, quickly taking hold of his fiancee hips "you better quit this shit" Jin said in a deep voice sending chills down sehun's spin.

"Fine~"sehun huff, aggressively getting up Jin's laps.

"I don't even know why you're so obsessed with having a kid before marriage"Jin says as he eyes his tent.

"AND I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO KIN ON HAVING SEX AFTER MARRIAGE"sehun barks his reply pouting as he walks back and sit down on the sofa.

Jin sighed"babe you should go home now,we will talk about this there.This is an office not a ..."he got interrupted by a knock on the door " come in~" giving a glance at his sulking fiancee he stood up from his seat passing by his sec who just awkwardly stood in the middle of the huge office he plopped down right next to sehun hands on his thighs that were on full display he spoke "let's make a deal,if you stop about this obsession of yours for kids before marriage.....I promise to give you as many babies as you want after marriage OK?" Sehun immediately nods.

"Good ,now listen to daddy be a good baby boy and head home" sehun nods again.

"A kiss to seal that promise?''Sehun asked gaining a chuckle from the older male "sure princess" Jin replied before planting a kiss on the younger's lips.

"Okie! See you at home baby!!"sehun sang before skipping out the huge spacey office Jin just smiled at the younger male showing a little wave.

"Well,that was cute"his  secretary blut out before giving Jin a smirk "oh shut it moon"Jin replied before taking the files from her before quickly shuing her out of office.
===============================
Sehun sighed for the hundredth time that day,he was currently seated in the huge living room in his home cloths,no school,no job,nothing interesting on instagram and lastly everything on the TV was boring according to them...well yes ,sehun wasn't alone the other bottoms were displayed at every corner of the massive living room doing their thing.

Sehun sighed again but this time really big catching attention,it's been a month now since what ever was bothering him has been there in his head but he has never even once tried to talk about it,another buff of air as he eyes his engagement ring still too.....

"Hyung,are you OK?"Boomgyu asked snapping him out of his trance,the younger being observed the oldest bottom for a while now.

Sehun said nothing.......

"Hyung,don't you trust us?"there was a tiny nod

"Then please tell us what's wrong,we might be able to help?"*one of the older twins said "please?"Kai adds.

"Okay"sehun nods then looked at the others "it's ju..just that....that i i feel like Jin is tired of me and it keeps me up at night,when he...he...um...he is out for work i know...i know is for work but my mind keeps telling me he might be cheating?"

There was gasps but nobody spoke,a signal for him to continue .

"no matter how much i try i still feel that way and him not wanting the public to know about our relationship doesn't help me at all,I know the reason but we're grown men even if we're bottoms it doesn't mean we can't protect ourselves,i mean what are the self defense classes for?.....for ducks sake we all have years of experience in combat,damn we're even blackbelt holders in karate!"

He looks down holding back tears trying to flow.

"It's just...i don't want to lose him".The oldest finished.

"I agree"Yugyeom nods before continuing"I mean Yoongi has been avoiding anything to do with marriage lately".

"I  witnessed it"Kai supports his twin.

"Well you guys know how kook is....but nowadays i get nothing,not even hugs"  Soobin says as he looks to his twin.

"Do you guys think perhaps they're c....."Taehyun's words were cutted off by a loud 'we're home lovelies!'
================================

"Babe you good?"Jungkook questioned after giving Soobin a look,the younger gave him a confused look back."your eyes are red like......have you been crying?" The younger quickly looks down before looking back up.
"Oh,it's probably the insert that flew into my eyes a moment ago".
"Is it out?"the older asked,  with worry.soobin just nods.

After having dinner together every couple,the tops helping in cleaning and washing the dishes,everyone were off to their rooms(Every couple share a room together).

*JinHun's room*

"Love?"Jin called immediately he locked the door "mhm?"the younger answered as he helps the older male with his outfit.
"You OK?"Jin stares waiting for an answer "mhm"the younger nods as he pulls the expensive LV red suit off the others body,neatly placing it on the glass seat

(This🤗)

"You know...)Jin starts "I love you right?"he asks as he snacks his arms around sehun's waist drawing him closer,the younger lets out a shocked gasp before replying"I do"
"Your the best thing to ever happen to me"the older ends. "Mmm" Jin let out a laugh at the younger answer.

"You seem sleepy"the older male spoke as the other wobbles back to him after dropping his tie on the coat,the older males arms automatically wrapping around the smaller again as the younger speak"that's because i am".

"Come here"Jin pulls sehun with him to their King size bed,taking the shirt he was wearing out of his fiancee's hands tossing it somewhere in the room "let's sleep OK?"
The younger gave the older male a confused look "you're not having a bath?" The younger asked."nah am fine" .
"If that's what you want than".They layed down,with sehun on top of Jin the younger male's head on the older's chest "I love you"Jin breath as he placed a kiss the other's head ,sehun looked at his lover with Heart eyes and a big smile "I love you more". With that the younger was out like light,the older looked down smiling to himself,clapping twice the lights in the couple's room went off and off to wonderland Jin left.

__________________________

A/N:WELp