Black currant

Currently the subs were all at  a dance studio that was just an hour away from the mansion,Jongin who was bored after dancing for hours was pouting at the MP player when an idea popped up in his head.

"Oh Kim Jongin,you freaking genius!"the male screamed making the others flinch,Jongin ran to his red backpack in the corner zipping it Open he pulls out his phone.
"Hey Liam!"Jongin calls out to a boy that just entered the studio "sup?"the obviously older boy asked "come dance with me please?I want to update my twitter!" The male now named Liam nods"sure why not"he answered making the younger squeal happily.

Running off he hands his mobile to his twin"yo!Soobin play under the influence"Jongin yells out to the male closest to the  MP player as he positioned himself ready to dance,hearing the song request the subs widen their eyes "hes dead after this"sehun whispers to the others who just nod their heads before soobin was pushing the play button.

(Jongin is the girl, cause the subs are currently cross dressing)
=============
*At ARSON*

Dang!

Notification::you just been tagged on twitter

"What the heck is this!!!?"
______________________________________
Short chapter,sorry.