Chapter 8: Final exam

Izuku pov

After the internships Iida would still have to be suspended from classes and the internship for a while for what he did, the rest of us after the capture of Stain returned to training

Fubuky: Congratulations on a successful mission...

Me: Thanks Fubuky...but I would like to ask what did you do with Katsuki and why did you call All-Might?

Fubuky: Come to my operating room to explain...

We go there and when we get there Fubuky opens a rift in space and takes out a container...

Fubuky: In here is One for All, a quirk that can be transferred and was passed on by nine people, the eighth being All-Might and the ninth being Katsuki, I withdrew this quirk from Katsuki for a number of reasons, but both main ones is that he didn't deserve that power and second to transfer that quirk to another quirkless person, there was also the fact that this quirk worsened 

Katsuki's quirk downside and it already shortened his lifespan, but honestly I couldn't care less with him, so know I only did what was supposed to be done... I told him I could remove the part of One for All killing him, but I didn't say I could make up the time he already lost, so I'd say he won't make it past 45 years old.

Me: That's a lot of information, but I get it...

A few more days passed and we returned to the UA, Iida still had to stay two weeks without going to the UA because of what he did...

UA made a dormitory system to increase student safety, so we needed to pack our things to go to the UA dormitories...

More time passed and Lida went back to classes and made the changes in his dorm...

Students were having class normally until...

Aizawa: Alright, in two weeks you'll have a summer camp...

The class begins to celebrate...

Aizawa: But, to go to the summer camp, you'll have to take a test in a week, one part of the exam will be written and the other part will be practical, so get ready...

I think people will need to study a little more for this exam...

Mina: Momo!

Momo: Yes?

Mina: Can you help us study?

Ejiro: Yeah I suck at the hero law part...

Momo: Of course!

Me: I have an idea...

I went to talk to Aizawa...

Me: Can we study outside the UA?

Aizawa: Sure... as long as they don't get in trouble...

I go back to them and say...

Me: I have a good idea where we can study...

Momo: Really?

Me: Yes. We can study at the Chrono 14 facility...

Momo: It's a good idea, what do you guys think?

Me: There we have a library with computers to research, this might be useful for you

Ejiro: Sure, then let's go...

The next day we went to the base for them to start studying...

Me: Most of the places here are connected by different dimensions, so feel free to search here

Me: Most of the places here are connected by different dimensions, so feel free to search here...As my team and I helped the teachers, they told us that after the theoretical exam there will be a practical one in which they will have to fight against the teachers...

Then Aizawa said that they would have the exam and that they would have one hour to finish it...

So... in that part they did well... now...

Aizawa: I'm happy to say that everyone passed the written part of the test...

The class celebrates a little early...

Aizawa: But now is the hardest part... you'll have to fight with the teachers...

The class then realizes that they celebrated too soon...

Aizawa: Tomorrow will be the day you fight the teachers, so take the rest of the day off to train... And you can wear your hero costumes...

The next day

I think they're ready to fight the teachers and...

Aizawa: But there's one more detail... Shoto and Katsuki are going to fight Izuku...

I go and stand and wait for the signal...

As soon as a siren sounds I start looking for the two

So I hear Katsuki screaming and I go to the place to capture the two.

As soon as I arrive, Shoto already tries to throw ice at me, I think he learned nothing from Katsuki at the sports festival, I manifest a very dense black mist and put a device on Katsuki that keeps repeating some phrases with my voice, and Shoto in the reflection, he throws his fire at Katsuki without knowing it, after that I hit Shoto in the head hard enough for him to faint, after that I bind the two with a chain and dissipate the fog and time passes until time runs out run out...

And so ends the final exam for the camp.