Chapter 11: Rescue and...

Author: There will be a poll at the end of the next story chapter

Izuku pov

Planning began on how to rescue Katsuki... honestly, I would prefer that we didn't even rescue this retard, I made it clear that people shouldn't be separated, Kota having separated from us is 

one thing, he is a I was a child and possibly thought I was lying, but Katsuki should have known very well that I'm not here to play games... I already told the others about Aoyama's situation after talking to Nezu and we also made Aoyama's parents stay here in the UA while we don't capture All for One...

I located Katsuki with my clairvoyance and apparently he was in a bar in Kamino Ward and I also located a Nomus factory that Alice and Mauro would help to destroy...

Following our plan, the heroes would help invade the place where Bakugou is, and also others would help with the Nomus factory... but I saw something that I'll leave for now...

I went to ask Fubuky to borrow some equipment...

So the plan begins...

Alice pov

Me: Alright, we arrived at the place... heroes stay out here, it won't be safe for you there...

Heroes: But...

Me: I must remember that Mauro and I are in charge of the mission, so stay out here...

We broke into the place and...

Mauro: So we just have to destroy everything?

Alice: Yes... it's been a while since we released our full power... LET'S BREAK EVERYTHING!

Mauro: STELLAR DESTRUCTION! HYPERNOVA!

A light begins to emanate from Mauro's body.

Me: CRIMSON PROMINENCE!

I start blowing things up and when Mauro's attack happens and when our attacks clash in a few seconds the whole place has been destroyed...

Me: Now do you understand why you shouldn't be there?

Heroes: Y-yes ma'am!

Izuku pov

Alice communicated to me that the mission was a success so it was our turn...

We arrived at Kamino Ward...

As soon as we arrive at the bar where the LOV was, the students and some heroes prepare to attack with everything

As soon as All-Might destroys the wall I go and get Katsuki out of there and...

I shoot Katsuki's legs and arms...

All-Might: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Me: You didn't find it strange that he was untied? (I put the device on Katsuki's neck) start talking about what you did, and you know what I'm talking about...

Katsuki: I allied with the villains so I could kill you...

Everyone but me and the villains were wide-eyed

Shoto: MAN THAT WAS LOW EVEN FOR YOU!

Me: For the first time I will agree with you...

I remove the device from Katsuki's neck and he passes out...

We started fighting some villains...

It doesn't take long to defeat them...

Then a person appears floating and using something to try to pierce me...

???: That's disappointing Tomura...

Tomura: M-Master?

All-Might: ALL FOR ONE!

I make a shotgun and shoot his mask or helmet...

AFO: That's useless, my helmet won't break with single shots and...

I create a .50 revolver and shoot...

Me: Did you know that some .50 weapons can pass through armor?

His helmet broke...

He looked like he was having trouble breathing...

So the fight ends, but the mist villain has taken other villains somewhere else...

Fubuky communicates to me...

Fubuky: Send Katsuki to me... I have a place to put this guy.

Me: We should send Katsuki to Fubuky, he said he has a place for Katsuki...

(Author: Now the poll for the next story, I'll do that poll

The first story is

New bizarre adventures of Izuku part 2

This is basically the continuation of one of my stories, being part 2 of it, here Izuku and the others will not have their requiem active, just to make the story more fun, in addition this part will introduce the rest of the family Hanamura, which is the family of one of Izuku's girlfriends, as we know, the guy has a harem in this reality

Izuku the Phantom Duelist

Quirks do not exist, people are duelists, who play a game called duel monsters, each one uses a deck and people have decks linked to their souls, in Izuku's case he has four souls, so he has four decks that are "Horror Phantom", "Earth Rite", "SOUL!" and "TITAN!"

King Izuku

Izuku is King's reincarnation from "Nanatsu no Taizai" and Izumi is Diane's reincarnation, both were born into different families, Izuku grew up in a family where his father was an alcoholic and his mother ignored him, so he ran away from home very early, he started living anywhere until he found the USJ and started living in a house he had in one of the zones, later in his life you end up awakening his power, which is the chastiefol spiritual spear, and Izumi when he awakens his power a few years after awakening her quirk, she becomes gigantic, having to move with her parents to another place.