16

Beth I can't believe we slept all night until now and didn't eat dinner. Yilena yes we did. We swallowed and locked each other's cum.  You amaze me with you being a PhD and all and say that. Dr. Salas think about it. Wow, no one hasn't called me a doctor in years. You are. Yes a PhD. Yes your right but most people don't see it that way. We need to take a shower.  Nope not going to happen.  I emailed Jay from your cell . You never changed your password.  I told him you were taking the rest of the week off per the doctor..I will get someone to sign a note your  sick. I called Parker and told her why but not to say anything to anyone. I.made some breakfast.  I will be right back so don't move unless you have to use the restroom.

My ex wife leaves and I get up to relieve myself, gargle and brush my teeth. I return to the bed and Beth brings in the bed tray with waffles, turkey bacon, coffee and scrambled eggs for us both. She has a robe on only. We eat and drink our coffee.  She leaves for thirty minutes and drops her robe and climbs on top of me.  We kiss and hold on another.

Elizabeth Tyler I haven't played hooky from work in years.  I figured you needed a real break.
Beth opens the condom package and takes the condom out and rolls it on my penis. She  lays on her back and spreads her legs . I get on top and enter her. I move her legs back and rock my body in her.

MI amor. I want you more than I ever wanted you before.  I knew Yilena when you came yesterday this would be us for the entire week. You planned this and I don't mind. You know I never stopped loving you mi amor.
I pushed all the way in her she felt so tight and felt good. I stayed this way not moving than smiled. I started moving raising her left leg straight up .

Ah fuck baby you fill me up don't stop make it last please.  I will princess.

We moved our hips and I lay my left leg around her neck.  We eventually cum hard. I feel her cum inside me and not in the condom.

It's okay daddy. I love you. We will worry about stds later and deal with whatever happens. Okay my love.

We both were trembling.  I place my other leg to connect around her neck. Yilena moves and my back is up in the air. She continues. We both scream as our cum continues intermixing. Yilena lays me back down. I move my legs away from her neck and on the bed. We both are so wet and moaning all sorts of noises until Yilena pulls out and collapsed on me.

Fuck you felt and looked good as I remember. Daddy you did too. Do you want me to continue with condoms? No your worth it.  Okay and I am waiting on my results from Maura anyway. I am waiting on my too from her my love . Are you up for round two Daddy? Let me take a breather. Okay daddy. Daddy this time I want it rough.  Okay.

We rested and started again our sides. We took breaks as we needed. We both were sore  but well worth it as we stated to one another. We finally got up to use the restroom and take a shower. I ordered some food from a Chinese restaurant. We forgo changing the sheets. We both were dressed in Tshirts. Sports bras , boxers and shorts when the food arrived. We weren't expecting Maura. She delivered the food and laughed.

Your first batch results came in. Your cleared so far. Here's your food. I am on my way to June and baby girls house. I heard your name and told them I would deliver it. I saved you the delivery charge which they weren't happy about for the dinner rush but happy too. The drivers were slammed with deliveries and were all-out. Don't worry only my wife knows she was on the phone when I told them. We won't say anything.  She is meeting me there. She won her case. Tell the bitch thank you and congrats away from the others. I will.  Enjoy your week off. Sick my ass. Jay knew better but said whomever you were with as long as you came back happy and rested.

Maura left and we both laughed.  At least our tests were negative so far.