26

The following we were up having a big breakfast.

We will be back for dinner so enjoy your day until dinner. I would like you to make salmon with rissota with peas.  Thank you.

We finished and agree to do some shopping. My wife bought gifts for our nieces and my daughter and her wife.

Babe I feel like someone is watching us. I feel it too. You go this way and I will go this way. Let's see who this person is and why they are watching us. Please be safe Maur.  You too.

We went our separate ways and I  didn't feel I was being watched so I turned around and headed back to Maura's direction. She is trying on a necklace. I see the person and recognize her. I immediately call Maura and tell her  to go to the restroom in five minutes and be careful.  I tell her this woman has strength in her arms and likes to use needles to poison. She is intersex so knee her hard in her balls  and I  will do the rest. I go the restroom and wait. I think who would want my wife dead and why. I know I will have to use my knife since no silencer is on me. I see Yilena in the bathroom.

About time I caught up with you. Yilena be quiet I only have a few minutes to tell you something.

I tell her some lady is following Maura and is known in the criminal world to use needles to kill people. We agree on a plan. Maura finally comes in and goes to the stall and close the door. I lock the main door when the lady comes in.

So why are you following my wife and who sent you? I was sent to kill her and that is all you need to know.
Mam your under arrest. You got to be fucking kidding me.  Nope I am the under sheriff of Sacramento. I highly suggest you put the syringe on the floor. I won't shoot if I don't need too. Rizzoli this is all your fault my cousin died in jail.

Maura comes out of the bathroom.

You wanted to kill me because Jorge Villanova died in prison. I did his autopsy report. He killed himself. He couldn't handle being in isolation and he was a child molester. He molested your niece if I recall right and killed several teens. My cousinl was raped over and over by his father when he was a little boy. He killed himself. Juanita shooting him in the head more than once was beyond self defense . Everyone had empathy for your cousin,but he took it too far. One bullet killed him but 6 was not necessary.

She lunges at Maura and Yilena shoots her in her arm with the one she had the syringe in. Yilena tosses Jane her hand cuffs while Yilena has her gun still on her.

We are calling the police.

Someone states that to us. Yilena screams out go ahead and tell them its Yilena Salas from Sacramento sheriff's dept.