27

The police came and arrested her. My wife even tended to her wounds. We all gave our statements. Yilena gave them her gun as required.

I just got off the phone with Jay. I am off for an additional 3 days paid leave. He was surprised I was here with you all. People will now know we are here with you. At least, she didn't kill my wife to get back at me is all that matters to me Yilena. You two can just say you wanted to come here, since you both had time off. Who cares if people talk. Thank you Jane and Yilena. Babe your welcome. I always have your back. Maura I do what an law officer would do. It's a plus it was you I could save. You guys let's get going so much for enjoying ourselves today. BETH! I didn't mean it that way. Sorry Maura. It's okay. I think I shopped enough. Are you three finished? Yes. Let's go back than.

We heads back and Beth parks the Mercedes. We all get out with our bags. We decided to leave the wine in the garage and headed inside with our bags.

I need a strong drink of bourbon. We will join you Maura.

Maura gets a nice bottle of bourbon and makes us all a

a manhattan.

Yilena makes us a all an old fashioned. We take the old fashion with us to the dining room for dinner.

I get a call from the police.

This is Yilena. Yilena we have been informed that she had another syringe and our officers didn't find it on her before she was taken to the hospital. She left a suicide note. She killed herself? Yes. The case will be closed once everything is done. Okay thank you. I will let Dr. Isles and Jane know. You can pick up your gun tomorrow. Thank you.

I got off my cell. I guess she couldn't handle life without her cousin. She had another syringe in her possession and used it on herself. I need to pick up my gun tomorrow. Besides going to the police department tomorrow what would you all like to do? Let's get some motorcycles and go for a ride. You guys can go on the back with Maura and I. We can have the cook make a picnic lunch. Beth what do you think? I am game if you are babe. I guess we know what we are doing tomorrow.

The following morning Maura used her influence to rent two older Harley motorcycles that the owner was selling. We just used our personal vehicle insurance after contacting the insurance company.

We left the Mercedes at the dealership and got our helmets we bought.