23

You ready babe to go meet the others at the club? I guess but on a Wednesday night? I know.

We rented a town car like everyone else had done just in case any of us decided to drink. 
We were meeting,  Antonio and Nazanin,  Calder and Malina,  Daniela and Ann, Diandra and Kevin,  Abigail and Lexi, Lisa and Avery,  Samantha and William, Julianne and Dorothy, Olivia and Eric, Arienne and Rachel,  Jocelyn and Paul,  Olivia and Julian.   A total of 13 couples were going to a club to eat dinner and dance.  It was a friend of Arienne's.  Her friend was Raquel Oliva's was renting out the Hilton for the night.  Arienne asked us to go with her and Rachel.

Hey you guys look sharp. No photos please.  I take enough of them as it is.  Okay, June we won't take any photos.  Everyone I would like to you to meet a friend of mine Raquel Oliva's and her husband Zachary.  The drinks and food are on the house. I just ask you tip the waiters/ waitresses well.

We all sat down at two tables and ordered hordorves first along with our drinks. The live band started and they played quite well. Several of us got up to dance. We made sure at least two couples were at the tables and our drinks were placed in the middle of the round tables.

Hey Dorothy you like the music? Yeah Raquel. They are from Stockton called Latin Magic.

I danced with my wife than several us danced in a group.  We finally sat down and ordered our dinner and more drinks. Throughout the night we dances with each other's spouses or dates and enjoyed ourselves.  We finally left around midnight and left hefty tips for them employees who waited on us and thanked our host who was just in town for two days.
None of us got drunk because let's face it my wife and I were the only one in the group who didn't have to be early at work.

Babe I am beat

Babe I am beat.  I am glad we don't have to work nor drank alot. Me too June. 

We got undressed and took a quick shower and put on pajamas, took our evening vitamins, medication colloidal silver.

Good night June.  Good night babe.

We slept on your backs and nodded off to sleep.

Maur I enjoyed myself today.  J your cell is dinging.

I answered the phone.  Maur and I have two phones one is our personals and the other is for assasin calls. The secondary calls can't be traced and our voices won't sound like us. I answered and was told I had a kill tonight.  I was given the address and the name.

Maur I need to use the car. It's not in Virginia.  It's in DC.  Please be careful.  Do you have your silencers? Yes but only brought one.  Here's the keys. I love you. I love you too.  I took my sniper rifle with me and my side arm with me. I got dressed and left.

My target was the opposition to Ray Leon of the Lion's gang. Jamal Jenkins of the Dukes.   I left and it took me an hour an half to get to my destination.  I removed Maura's license plates and put some others that I had stolen from another vehicle.   I scoped out the area and got climbed the stairs to the roof.
I thought to myself when I assembled my rifle what an idiot lights on,  music blaring and a party going on. Jamal was out on the deck of his home.  I was across the street on a neighbors  condo roof. I got my night scope attached to the rifle and tighten it as well as the silencer. I loaded and took aim. I shot him in his head. People were screaming. I hurried and picked the casing and disassembled the rifle and put it in my duffle bag.  I used my gloves to wipe my shoe prints and scaled down the side of the condo that had no lights.   I walked slowly to the car and got in.  Police and ambulance were enroute.  I could hear the sirens. His people were looking but didn't see me. I had parked several blocks down and on a different street.  When I got closer to the mansion, I changed the plates back to the mansion.  I tossed the shell casing and the stolen plates in the lake. I got back in Katelyn's car and used my burner cell telling him it was done.  He asked me if I wanted another job this week. I declined and hung up. I finally made it back to the mansion and went inside turning alarm on and getting some water. 

Hey you okay? Yeah I forgot I left my rifle in Katelyn's car. I thought we were going to go shooting but we all woke up sore. I didn't want to leave it in there just in case someone broke in. Aye buddy,  I don't blame you. Good night Yilena.  Night Jane .

I took bag and water upstairs and opened the master door and locked it behind me. Maura reset the alarm. 

It's done. I told Yilena I didn't want to live it in the car just in case someone broke in the garage. If we hadn't woken up sore, we would of gone shooting.  The guy wanted me to do another kill. I declined.  Good we don't need to do too many while we are here. I am going to clean the rifle than myself and go back to bed. I will toss my clothes with the rest tomorrow. 
You get some sleep. Okay J.

I did what I said I would do and got into bed. As usual Maura knew I was in bed and placed her head on my abs. I kissed her for head and fell asleep.