30

Babe I just finished waxing our cars.

Thanks Mandi

Thanks Mandi.It looks nice and no longer wet abs dirty from the rain. It's getting late let's go inside and go to bed.

We went inside and locked the garage and turned the alarm on. We woke up way too early this morning to go for a run because we knew it would be raining if we went like we normally did. We both were tired.

Mandi went to the bathroom to wash up and get in hee pajamas

Babe it stopped raining and the sun is out. Mandi I can't believe that one of Jane's clients was going to kill Maura. I am glad she wasn't able too. We have lost too many people the past several years. I don't know about you, but I am not ready to lose another person.

Mandi got into bed and we kissed goodnight. We nodded off to sleep right away.

Christina and Valerie thanks for taking me to get my new car this morning. Your welcome babe. Your welcome professor. Valerie I don't teach anymore. You will always be my professor. Jane and Maura were surprised just as we were you sold your range rover and Porsche like Kiki's. Yeah, I wanted to just pay for one vehicle insurance especially after someone ran into my garage and getting the garage door replaced. I was lucky that was all I had to replace. Babe did you report it to the insurance? No Chrissy. I didn't want my rates to go up. The good thing is now this car was paid in full by just the two vehicles alone plus got money back from the dealership. Do you guys think that Yilena and Beth will get back together? No Chrissy, Beth loves her still but isn't ready to go back . I think she likes her freedom to choosw who sees and when. I don't think she will either.

After we talked a little, we fell asleep.

The following morning Jane had left before me. I was here when Julie and her employees arrived to clean the house. I had just finished putting the last load of clean clothes away. I said hello and goodbye to them. I was off to work at the clinic after I stopped by to pick up all my mailed tax documents thar were my copies from all the properties I owned from Laura who had called me to tell me they needed my signature and date on them.

Morning I am Dr. Maura Isles to see Laura Rizzoli. She called me to come by to sign some documents and date them. Yes , she told me you were coming. Please wait in this conference room. I will let her know you're here. Thank you.

She left and a few moments later Laura came in with a folder of each of my properties.

Morning. Morning Laura how bad is it? Well it's what we predicted. Please review each one, date and sign if these are accurate.

It took me awhile. I got my check books out and wrote checks to the IRS and state franchise board for each property I owned. My house is the only one I had to pay less on which made me happy. I handed all the checks to Laura after she returned with my copies of the tax forms . I wrote down some suggestions on how to reduce what you owe if you don't go over certain amounts. Thanks. Maura I am glad your alright. Thank you.

I hugged her and took the booklet of each one and left. I drove to work and only took in my purse and several bags of honey for the front desk. One of the employees came out with a cart and helped me bring them inside. I asked her to pass out the others after I handed hers to her . Only a few people at work new of the syringe incident and came to my office to check on me. I finally got on my office computer and logged on after booting it up . I responded to all the emails which took me over three hours to do. I ate my lunch in my office and read my book.

I was busy all morning catching up on ongoing and new cases. I asked my secretary to order me lunch from the Greek restaurant I like to eat from and handed her what I wanted. I went for a walk throughout the building saying hi and stretching my legs for sitting so long.

Beth how you doing? Okay I just finished with my lunch. Come and join me in my office while I eat mine so we can talk privately. I have 30 minutes.

Jane called me to see how my day was going. I told her more money for uncle Sam and the state franchise board. She said she knew the feeling. She said the glass scrapers just left there. I told her I saw the doing Julianne and Carlo building on the way inn this morning and they had done the clinics already .

Maura I will pick up some dinner tonight. Okay, I better get to seeing patients now. I am off to the jail . Love you. Love you doc.

We ended our call.