41

Sis they are making arrangements to move you. We have more officers and deputies who will patrol your area.  Auntie Julian and I will stay with you as well. Okay. Thanks.  No your welcome auntie.  Auntie Jane is family.  Julian will go get our stuff and meet us at the house. Jane patrol cars will be at your main gate very visible to make sure only authorized people will get in which means all carriers. Gardeners and garbage people will be checked before they get in.

Chin and Jay are having officers go door to door to inform your neighbors.  I really hate this that everyone is in danger because of me. Jane you need to be honest with me. Everyone except Maura please leave. Us too. Especially you all.

They all leave. Jane I have an idea but need this confirmed.  You know I have your two back. Even if you are the cobra and the black widow.  You knew? Yes I heard some chatter in the jail and I told them it wasn't true. I know you two old killed bad people. Yes it's true. Chin, Jay and the others don't know nor they won't be informed. Thank you. I hope you two stopped. Yes. Jane and I did. Maura I will need your gun. You can take my back up for now.  Thanks Yilena.  Yes thank you.

Maura hands Yilena her gun and Yilena hands her back up. She bags the gun as evidence.  She tells Maura she will interview her when she gets to  the house. She leaves.

Babe more people knew than we thought.  I wonder how many others know and aren't saying anything. I don't know J.

Dorothy do you want to move to another city? No we are staying here. If something else happens, we will deal with it as family as always. Your family would miss you especially and me too. We will just have to be  careful as usual.
Lisa will have extra security with us . They are waiting in the lobby for us now. Julianne your mom and stepmother are hiding something from us. I know but there is nothing I can do about it. They must feel it is better we don't know Dorothy. She nor Maura have only done this twice before when I was little when Olivia, Avery and my aunts lived, izzy and Gloria lived with us in Italy as well as when Gloria andKiki. As   I am going to have to trust them both. Let's go back to work after we eat a late lunch,since neither of us at the food Kitt bought.

We left.

In the meantime. I went with Yilena and Maura in Yilena's sheriff suv while the others followed us.  Olivia told us Julian was already at the house inside waiting. Maura had opened the door and turned off the alarm.  I suggested my aunt temporarily disconnect it from the smart system for their safety.  Julian called the alarm company and they would be doing that while we were enroute.

Under sheriff Salas we got everything done as you asked

Under sheriff Salas we got everything done as you asked. The police department are roaming the  neighborhood.  Okay good. Go eat lunch but have someone cover the entrance before you leave.  Will do .

We arrived and park and Julian opened the door

Auntie I have lunch ready. I knew you hadn't two haven't eaten as well as you all.

Pizza, pasta, BBQ chicken wings, Salas and cold beverages are ready. Thanks sweetie. Babe I want to sit up and eat with everyone first before you send me to my room.  I have the monitors still attached.  I was surprises we didn't come in ambulance home. We had you better covered this way.  Plus we were escorted in vehicles that were not marked.

J don't eat too much spicy stuff. Olivia please.  No auntie.  You can have a Salad and I will choose a pizza you can have. No BBQ wings. Fine. Auntie don't be difficult already.  Babe behave.
Jane you never change. Shut it Salas.  Yeah whatever.  I will be staying with you all in your bedroom.  Oh boy fun. Haha bitch.  Oh this is going to be fun having you in the room with you. Especially with Jane being the way she is.  Maura I will be nice for now. Thank you.

We ate and Julian told his wife what room they took. Julian showed Lisa and Jason their rooms. Jason said he would be sleeping first. Lisa and Yilena would be enough to keep Jane safe.

He left to sleep and we finally took Jane to our bedroom. We helped her to the bathroom and my niece examined her and took her vitals as soon as she was done in the shower with Maura.