𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ 12ᴘᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀꜱʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴛ 10:20ɪꜱʜ.

JAY wasn't giving you any attention because he was too busy playing 2k with dd and dotty so you decided that you were gonna call your bsf KAYLA, and see if she wanted to hang out plus your legs weren't sore anymore so you definitely were gonna leave.

OTP-
"hellooooo stinkaaa" kayla said as the facetime call connected, showing her sexy ass "hey sexyyyy" you said, walking out of the room and going downstairs "watchaaa doinn?" she asked, tilting her head.

"chillin but i'm so bored so that's why i called you" you said, sitting on the couch "ouuu you wanna go to this party later" she asked, smirking a little as you laughed "yea..where is it?" you asked.

"it's on the block but like a 10 minute drive" she explained and you nodded "bettt, im down" you said "and it starts at like 7" she said and you nodded "bettt but it's about to be 12 sum and it's hot outside" you said "trynna go get sum ice cream?" she asked and you nodded.

"hell yeah i'm trynna get sum ice cream" you said and she laughed "ok sooo..i'll be there at like 1:50" she said and you nodded "okay stinka, lmk when your otw" you said and she nodded before blowing you a kiss "byee baee" she said and you laughed "byee wifey" you said, hanging up and putting your phone back in your pocket.

you walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of gushers before going back upstairs and walking into your room while eating your gushers. you opened the door and da nigga ain't look at you not one time, instead he was throwing a fit because dd kept missing the shot.

"NIGGA WHY YOU ACTIN RETARDED, YOU AINT SHIT" he yelled and you rolled your eyes, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door behind you. you took your bonnet out of your drawer and put it on your head before placing your towel on the toilet lid and turning the shower on then you began to undress yourself so you could shower.

after a decent amount of time to shower. you finally got up and wrapped your towel around your body before exiting your bathroom and walking to your closet that was in your room.

you opened the double sided doors and grabbed a pair of ethikas and a black bra, then you grabbed a cute little outfit and began to get dressed, putting on lotion, deodorant, and perfume.